𝟐𝟒.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩, 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.1▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

❛ i just can't say i don't love you ❜

        𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝑆. 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 sort of relationship with Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Juno guessed that she was going to go to Derek, so they got to him first. They had explained everything she had done and had been doing considering Ms. Blake is the Darach.

Juno, Scott, and Stiles were already at Derek's loft where Ms. Blake had just gotten there. They saw her run to Derek and beg him not to listen to the three of them, but Derek was on their side. They had heard their queue to make themselves known when Ms. Blake realized, "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott spoke up as him and his two friends walked out into the open room. Juno was no longer wrapped in bandages, she was dressed normally, but her eyes were still white. The irises in her eyes hadn't changed from the bright white that they are. Ms. Blake turned around and looked at the three as she scoffed. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. Makes perfect sense,"

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked, needing to get to the point since they knew that no one in this room was going believe her pleading.

"How should I know?" Ms. Blake then turned to Derek. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No!"

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Juno informed, Ms. Blake looking back to her with an offended glare. Juno was still incredibly mad about her best friend being put in direct danger when she had done nothing wrong. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that?"

"What do you know?" Derek questioned, hoping that this woman he had come to like would actually admit to what she was doing rather than continue to lie. His hope wasn't enough to get her to change her behavior. "I know that these teenagers, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story, and one they can't prove, by the way."