A happy guide

Nami and Robin were sitting on the small bed with a laptop in front of them and were currently watching luffy's fight against a man named Lucci who had a similar build to the younger 17 old Luffy only slightly taller.

The fight itself was very brutal to watch but the ending was what Nami called a masterpiece because Luffy after being hit with a powerful kick looked like he was about to collapse, till the last second where he pushed himself to keep standing and then proceeded to punched lucci so fast and repeatedly without a sign of stopping till the cage wall itself gave in leaving a bloody and unconscious lucci in the rubble.

Nami and Robin were both surprised that even at a young age Luffy was a monster in the cage. Before nami could celebrate Luffy's hard fought victory her mother knocked on the bedroom door. Nami quickly paused the fight and opened the door hoping to get back to her new favourite pastime.

"What's the matter mom" the answer that came next made Nami's heart beat so hard she swore it sounded like a drum and all it took was the small phrase from her mother's lips "you're prize is downstairs"

Downstairs Luffy was currently having a tea with Nojiko who had decided to see if the man was good enough for her dear sweet sister and so far he was passing her tests with flying colours it almost made her jealous that her sister had called dibs on the man in front of her.

The atmosphere was calm and peaceful that the loud scream followed by what sounded like to Luffy like a bull coming down the stairs. Luffy didn't know what to expect was coming down the stairs in such a rush but he most definitely didn't expect for most beautiful woman he had laid eyes on come down the stairs.

Coming out of his small trance Luffy  hoping that no one caught him staring at the red haired beauty in front of him, reached out his hand and calmly introduced himself "Hi my name's Luffy Nami was barely keeping in her excitement when she laid eyes on him and nearly didn't register his  but quickly used her skills to calm herself down and shook the handsome fighters hand and introduced herself and Robin who just appeared coming down the stairs with a small smile of amusement at her friends actions.

"The names Nami and this is Robin and we'll be giving you the guide around the the city" Nami decided that if she got right to the point she might be able to spend a little longer with her "prize" Luffy couldn't help but smile "thanks for accepting my offer sorry if I disturbed you"

After introducing themselves and Luffy finished playing for his eggs the tea and the guide the trio left leaving a Nojiko to tell her mother in private about her small chat with Luffy.

During the full city tour luffy was blasted with questions about his fights  by the curious redhead which he answered truthfully with out a second thought with a smile and laugh.

After the tour luffy walked the two guides home and was confused at how silent Nami had gotten after they started walking home but he was even more confused at the dark haired woman named Robin who was giggling to herself with out an explanation.

After Luffy dropped off the duo and thanked them as well as Bellmear after the door had shut Bellmear turned to Nami and couldn't help the smile that came on her face seeing her daughter so shy and quiet was very amusing for Bellmear but since it was getting late decided she would question her daughter tomorrow morning.