3.

Continuation From Last Chapter......

3 Hours Later.......

I Groaned Loudly As I Was Awakened By A  Loud Knock On My Front Door. I Turned Over To Check My Clock And Saw It Was 2 In The Morning.

I Sighed And Got Up. As I Was Putting On My Robe, A Hard Knock On My Front Door Sounded Off Again...

"I'm coming!" I Yelled Out, Walking Downstairs.
Another Three Hard Knocks Bounce Off My Front Door.

"What The Hell?" I Said To Myself As I Opened The Door. There Stood A Young Man About Six Two, Light Skin, With Short Curly. His Facial Expression Showed Worry But His Body Language Was Full Of Suspicion And Awkwardness.

"Umm, May I Help You?" I Asked, Confused Considering He's A Stranger That Seemed So Familiar In A Way, Knocking On My Door At This Time Of Night.

"Oh I Was Wondering If I Could Get A Jump My Car Just Broke Down."He Asked Pointing To His Car Right On My Side Of The Street. I Looked At Him For A Quick Second, Thinking. What If This Was One of those set ups to kidnap me? Maybe human trafficking..

"Um, Hold On. Let Me See If My Dad Has Any Cables." I Lied, Knowing My Dad Was Far Away From Me. "Uh- Okay. Do You Mind If I Just Wait By My Car?" He Asked Backing Up Slowly.

I Nodded My Head. "Sure, My Dad Will Be Out In A Bit." I Gave A Small Smile. Closing My Door Behind Me. "Who Was that?" Asked Kelly.

"Oh Shit Kelly You Scared Me" I Said Clutching My Chest.

"Sorry" She Said Chuckling.

"You Good, You Just Scared Me A Little Bit. What Are You Doing Up I Thought You Were Asleep"I Said

"Yea I Was I Just Didn't Feel You Anymore So I Woke Up And Came Down Here To See Where You Went" Kelly Said Yawning. "Oh Ok I Was Just Downstairs" I Said.

"Mhm What We're You Doing Down Here Anyway?"She Questioned.

"Girl, I Don't Know I Heard Someone Knocking At The Door . And It Was Just Some Man Asking For A  Jump. His Car Broke Down." I Pointed To His Car Through The Faded White Curtain. "Now- When Have You Ever Jumped A Car?" She Looked At Me In Confusion.

"Girl, I Lied. I Told Him My Dad Would Come Out. Call Devin And Tell Him It's An Emergency." I Told Her, She Pulled Out Her Phone And Did As Told.

The Phone Rang But We Got No Answer. "No Answer." She Rolled Her Eyes. I Bit My Fingernails, "What Should I Do?" I Asked. I Saw Kelly Peek Out The Window. "Well, You Don't Have To Stress About It Anymore. Looks Like He Got A Miracle Boost." She Said.

"Huh?" I Turned To See No Car Out There. "What The Hell?" I Said To Myself. "See, Imagine If You Went Out There And It Was A Set Up." Said Kelly.

I Rolled My Eyes. "I'm Glad I Didn't Go." I Went To Lock The Door And Noticed A Small Paper. I Picked It Up And Immediately Threw It Away. "Was That Mail?"

Kelly Came In The Kitchen Scaring Me A Bit. "No, It Was By The Door. Must've Been A Piece Of Paper Fell From Somewhere." I Said, Nonchalantly.

"Mk, Well, I'm Going To Bed. Love You." She Yawned. "Love You Too." I Smiled, Then Shortly Walked To My Bedroom.

As I Walk In, I Strip Off My Hoodie And Sweatpants. When I Went To My Mirror To Fix My Hair, I Noticed A Flash Or Shining Reflection Coming From My Window.