5.

Two days later...

[Beeping]

"BB Wake Up!" I Heard A Familiar Feminine Voice. I Woke Up To See My Cousin, Angie. I Forgot She Was Coming To Town. Mama Mentioned Something About Her Coming To The Family Reunion, But I Didn't Pay Attention To It. I Groaned, Wiping My Eyes. The Room Was Bright Due To Her Opening The Curtains. She Was Always a Morning Person. Even At Sleepovers..

I Could Hear The Old School Music Blasting From My Moms' Backyard. There Was Also A Sweet Nostalgic Memory That Came Across Me. "B, Wake Up. We Might Have To Run Out And Get Some Stuff." She Shook Me. I Rolled My Eyes, Annoyed. "Angieee!" Solo Came In All Loud.. As Usual. She Gave Her A Bear Hug.

"Stop Yellin' It's Too Early." I Covered My Ears With My Pillow. I Felt Them Grab The End Of My Blanket. "It's Twelve." They Started Pulling It And Eventually Me With It. "Move!" I Shouted, Kicking. "Y'all Better Not Be Up There Messing With Bey!" We Heard Mom Through The Open Window, She Was In The Backyard.

Solange Rolled Her Eyes And Hit My Foot With Her Brush. "Get Your Ass Up." She Whispered. Angie Gave A Loud Laugh As She Exited The Room. "I Can't Stand Y'all." I Got Up, Stretching. I Look At My Phone And Saw A Few Messages From Kelly. It Was Just A Morning Prayer And A Picture Of Her And Devin Hiking. "Is That Dev Bald Ass?" Solo Looked Over My Shoulder.

I Laughed "Don't Do Him Like That.". "You Know His Ass Look Bald." I Heard Her Mumble As I Went Into The Bathroom. "What The Hell!" I Yelled, Looking Around The Bathroom. It Was A Mess! Hair On The Floor, Clothes, Hair And Skin Products On The Sink. "Solange! Clean That Shit Up." I Dragged Her By Her Shirt Into The Bathroom.

"Unh Unh That Shit Ain't Mine!" She Lied. She Was The Only Black Person I Knew That Used Cantu In Their Hair. "Clean It Up." I Gave Her That Look. She Huffed, Waving Me Off. I Watched Her Pick Up Everything And Put It Back Where She Got It From. It Took A Few Minutes But She Did It. "Bey, Solo! Are Y'all Ready Yet?" Ang Came Back In The Room.

She Looked Me Up And Down. "Now- I Know Your Ass Ain't Still In Your Pajamas.." She Said With Her Hand On Her Hip. "I Just Had This Dingbat Clean Up All Her Shit She Left In The Bathroom." I Rolled My Eyes. "Give Me A Few Minutes, I'll Be Out In A Few!" I Said, Grabbing My Towel.

"Girl, Your Momma Needs Us To Go Right Now." She Stated. "Okay, Well Then Go With Solange. I'll Go Next Time In Case Y'all Forget Something." I Shouted From The Bathroom. I Heard A Distant "Okay."

Solange POV

Angie And I Finally Made It To The Store We Got Out Of The Car As Fast As We Could Well Angie Tried But She Couldn't Do Much With That Big Belly Of Her's I Started Chuckling While Watching Angie Wobble. She Noticed Me Laughing " Girl Idk What You Laughing About This Gon Be You"She Pointed At Her Stomach As She Clapped Back At Me As We Walked Inside The Store.

"Ha Nopeeee, Because I Actually Know How To Close My Legs"I Said Jokingly As We Walked Through The Isles. "Girl Boo" She Mumbled Rolling Her Eyes. "What Was We Supposed To Get Again" She Added Leaning On The Cart Trying To Think. "Girl You Don't Remember We Just Left" I Stated Looking At Her Confused. "If I Remembered I Wouldn't Have Asked Would I" She Said Bluntly.

"Well Momma Said She Wanted Two More Bags Of Ice, Another Slab Of Ribs Some More Chips And Three More Cases Of Soda" I Said Thinking Off The Top Of My Head. "Okay Is That All" She Said As We Walked Around The Store To Grab The Things We Needed To Get. "Yeah I Think S- Wait The Popsicles For The Kids" I Said Cutting Myself Off Remembering As We Stood In The Check Out Line.

"Okay Hurry Up And Go Grab Them Because As Soon As This Lady Hurry The Hell Up We're Next"She Said Starting To Put The Items On The Conveyor Belt. I Nodded My Head And Ran To The Ice Cream Isle And Grabbed The Otter Pops And Ran Back To Where We Were Checking Out At. I Put Them On The Conveyor Belt Waiting For The Lady And The Associate To Stop Talking. The Employee Finally Gave The Lady Her Receipt And She Left. It Was Finally Our Turn As We Put The Last Of Our Items On The Table. We Checked Out Quickly And Left The Store I Put The Stuff In The Trunk While Angie Got In The Car Because She's Pregnant And Can't Do Much I Finished Putting The Rest Of The Bags In The Trunk And Pushed The Cart Wherever And Got In The Car.