favourite colour

"Was anyone shocked about anything?" Molly asked as the girls finished getting ready

"Sammy sucking Gabby's toes." Hazel spoke as she finished straightening her hair.

"I hated my toes being sucked, but I didn't hate them being sucked by him." Gabby replied causing the girls to laugh.

"Montel was giving a little bit." Tink commented. "After I twerked on him."

"Babe, he was watching you the whole time." Molly added.

"Hazel, you had a kiss with Scott." Gabby said, turning the attention on the blonde now stood.

"Is he who your most interest in?" Abi asked.

"Yeah, definitely." Hazel replied with a small smile.

__

"Here's to winning todays challenge. And being winners. End of." Tyrique toasted causing them all to cheer.

"Hazel, do you wanna go speak?" Scott asked as he approached where Gabby, Tink and Hazel were sat.

"Yeah, sure." Hazel replied, following him over to the sun deck. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to chat with you. So tell me about yourself. How long have you been single for?"

"So I've never had a proper boyfriend, believe me or not. So I've been single my whole life." Hazel replied.

"Your whole life? So would you say your ready now or?"

"Yeah, obviously I'm not ready to walk down the aisle. But I am ready to start looking for that someone, you know?" Hazel spoke, Scott nodding in understanding. "So what's your situation like in here, obviously you're with Catherine."