spinning

"Let's cheers to an amazing new family, an amazing bunch of people and amazing new connections

"Let's cheers to an amazing new family, an amazing bunch of people and amazing new connections." Molly toasted that evening.

"Hazel, do you wanna have a chat?" Sammy asked as he approached her and Molly

"Yeah sure." Hazel said, sending a confused look Molly's way before following after Sammy. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to pull you because obviously your the closest to Gabby in here. I just wanted to know really, where her heads at with all of this?" Sammy asked.

"Umm, yeah. She obviously does like you and she is interested I just don't think she's at the point where she's- putting all her eggs in one basket." Hazel replied.

"Okay, yeah." Sammy nodded.

"Is that it?" she asked sigh a small awkward laugh.

"Yeah, thank you though." he said before standing to his feet and walking off. Hazel remained sat, still confused when Scott made his way over.

"What was that about?" he asked as she sat down besides her.

"I don't even know." she said with a small laugh, noticing his lip tug upwards as he looked at her. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just wanted to get away from everything, if I'm being honest with you." he spoke, his hand now resting on her knee, her own hand resting on top of his.

They sat in silence for at least half an hour, her thumb running over his hand every now and then whilst watching the drama un fold. "What is that boy doing?" she whispered watching as Sammy and Amber walked away from the fire pit.

"I don't even think he knows" Scott replied quietly before they both laughed under their breath.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked, turning her head so she was gazing up at him.

"A lot more relaxed, if I'm being honest with you." Scott replied, his hand now running over the strap of her dress that had fallen from her shoulder. "I noticed your wearing black."

"Yeah, it was the first thing I could find." Hazel lied with a small smile.

"Yeah, right." he scoffed whilst she simply laughed.