Walk with Eula

1/30

Eula came into the room with a bouque of roses. "Mori" She said, He opened his eyes, To see the Blue eyes of Eula. She smiled. Mori sat up and stared a Eula with a smile. She assuredly smiled back. "Did you sleep well?" He nods. "Yep! All well! Miss Eula! I want to have a walk!" Eula lays the roses down, "really? Where?" She asked him, "Anywhere! You're the reconnaissance captain so you've seen many places! Can you show me?" He asked excitedly, "Of course, I'd be happy to show you... After we get you fed"

"You can't run on an empty stomach" She help him get of his bed, "I want to eat with miss Lisa" He said, "I'm sure she'd like that" Eula to him to see Lisa leaving him with her while she gone to talk to Jean.

"You excited today" Lisa said, helping Mori eat his food. "Me and Miss Eula are going out for a walk" Mori took a bite of his food. Lisa smiled and wiped away the crumbs from his face. "Thank you"

"Well, Just as long as it would be quick and danger isn't present I'm sure that Mori could go out for a walk, Check with Albedo" Jean said, Eula nods and leaves her office. She peaked inside the library.

Mori was laughing away at the mediocre jokes that Lisa was making, she smiled and left to check with Albedo.

"Just as long as the walk isn't to demanding He should be fine" With Mr. Albedo's confirmation, Mori was allowed to go out. Eula walked inside the library, "Miss Eula!" Mori looked at her. He got off and thank Lisa, Mori ran over to Eula.

"Be sure to come back quick, I have a lot more Jokes to tell" Lisa said waving goodbye. "If you told better jokes we might" Eula and Mori Swiftly left the Library.

"Where are we going Miss Eula?" Mori asked, she stood there giving herself a moment, she then turned to Mori, "where do you want to go?" Mori's eyes lights up. "Oooo... Stormbearer mountain! I want to go to Stormbearer mountain!"

Eula slowly nods knowing that it won't be an easy task taking him there. And so Eula sets off the Strombearer mountain, with her little friend.

"Miss Eula, I have a question, Master Jean and Master Diluc are both great fighters, I want to know who do you think would in a theoretically duel, between them?"

Mori asked, Eula continues to walk not really answering Mori's question... "Yeah I guess it would be hard to figure out" Mori said. Eula looks from them, focusing on a camp of non-existent hilichurls.

"Mmmmm... It's so windy out today!" Mori said taking in the wind, *Cough!* Eula stopped and knelt down. "Hmmm..." "I'm fine" He said, Eula sighed and carried him up in her arms. "Not in that condition you're not" Eula said. *Cough!* Mori crossed his hands and looked away angrily from her. "I said I was fine" Mori said.

They continue their walk through the hills. "Can you put me down now?" Mori asked. "No" "hmph..." Mori sighed and turned around to see a band of hilichurls sneaking up on them. Mori tapped her back. "What is it?" "Behind..."

Eula looked behind. "Now will you let me down?" Eula shook her head. Mori sighed, "Miss Eula... Pwease?" "Those tactics aren't effective to me" She dodged on the Hilichurls attacks. "Awww..." Mori blocked an incoming attack. Eula pushed the attacker backwards. "You can't be swinging your sword around, when you have a condition, It will accelerate it further!" Eula struck down the hilichurl. "but-" "Hush" Eula finished the Hilichurls in fell sweep. "I think that's enough walking"

"Oh! But you promised!" "When danger is involved then we can't!" Eula tried to walk away but her legs were entangled in vines and roots. "What's wrong?" Eula looked at Mori. "Hehe..."

"Fine I'll take you there but we'll be quick about it" She said. "Okie!" He smiled. Eula and Mori finally made it to the peak of Strombearer mountain. "Woah... Look at that ocean..." Mori started to look down below the cliff. Eula stops him from skydiving down to the water.

"Awww... You're no fun..." Eula cleared her throat. "Fine you want fun?" Eula took her sword out. "We'll have some fun" She laid it flat on the ground, it started to slide down the cliff like it had lost all friction. "Are you ready?" Mori had stars in his eyes, he nods to the idea! Eula starts to chase down the sword before getting on it and skating down irresponsibly.

The end.

This was supposed to come out last week but the world is wild, my grandpa died, I got sick, man it's wild.