Chapter- 10

Delhi
Rathore Mansion

Adhiraj (POV) :

I was in my gym doing daily exercise. Suddenly gym room doom open and seven people come inside. They are none other than Aadi bhai, Div, Rudh, Rohan, Aniket, karan & Arjun. I raised my brows asking what the hell all of are doing here.

Karan said being dramatic and faked sad " Bro as you know dadi had force us to stop doing dieting and now she force do exercise. we all were getting successful from hiding her. But today because of rohan we got caught."

Rohan said defending himself " I didn't did anything "

Anirudh said accusingly " Rohan bhai you was the one who couldn't hold yourself from going washroom when we were hiding under the sofa "
Divyank said supporting anirudh " Yes if  you had control dadi couldn't had found us "

Rohan said with pout " I just couldn't control it. And i didn't thought dadi will see me and she follow me secretly"

Aadith Bhai asked raising his brows " Then what do you had expect from Dadi "

Rohan said in unsure tone "I thought she will just catch me take me to gym "

Arjun said angrily " Do you really thought that she will not try to find us"

Aniket said accusingly " she is rajmata obviously she will try to follow if she saw on one of us and try to find our hiding spot"

Rohan said " I'm sorry " Everyone nodded saying it's okay and looked at me. I raises my one brows and said " Seriously under the couch "

They just scratch the there head. Karan said " we didn't any better place than that. Leave all those things. Let's start our exercise If dadi come and saw us talking not doing exercise she will beat us this time."

I frowned and said " Not us you all will get beating "

They pouted and started to come inside fully. I again frowned seeing coming in and said " Dadi told you all do exercise then what you all doing here."

They smile sheepishly and karan said " Raj my bro we will do exercise together from today "

I immediately said "No way "

They all yelled together "Yes way"

Aadith bhai said extra sweetly " We also know you must feel alone doing exercise without anyone"

Divyank said putting his hand on my shoulder " Yes we all thought to accompany you in gym from today "

I said with sarcastic smile " No thanks i feel really good doing exercise without anyone disturbing me. So you all can go from here with your so called thoughtfuls thought."

Anirudh said with pouty face which is definitely a disgusting. " Bhai you told us you will spend time with us" Everyone nodded supporting him.

I know he is emotionally blackmailing me. I said with straight face " Yes i had said but i had never said i will do gym with you all. Who don't even know how to use treadmill."

They got embarrassed but try to cover it by clearing throat. I smirked at them seeing there reaction.

Arjun said " We know how to use "

I said sarcastically " Yeah yeah you all know. I'm the one who doesn't"

Rohan plead " Bhai please let's us do exercise here "