CHAPTER TEN

Jennie's Pov

"It's Lisa."

"How? I-I thought it's Taehyung?" I asked puzzled.

"No. Actually, Lisa is the one who saved you. Siya yung sumunod sa mga kinappers nung araw na yon, sya rin yung dahilan kung bakit namin nalaman agad na nakidnapped kana pala." dad explained.

"Pero paano? Ni hindi ko nga sya nakita sa lugar na yon!" I said frustratedly as I rubbed my temple in disappointment.

"Hindi mo talaga makikita because you're busy making out with Taehyung and you know what's the funny part?" Dad asked meaningfully.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Lisa saw how you kissed that man and I saw the pain in her eyes that time. Lumabas agad kami ng kwarto na yon dahil may tama siya at kailangan nya ng madala agad sa hospital dahil baka maubusan na rin sya ng dugo. Una palang gusto ko na sya ipadala sa hospital but she's so stubborn, she said she wants to make sure first that you're okay." Dad explains.

That's when I remembered the time na pumunta sya sa bahay na may mga sugat sa mukha, but I didn't noticed her gun wound. She hide it perfectly from me. She showed up at our house and the day I accepted Taehyung's proposal.

"Argh! I don't know what to think anymore!" I groaned and messes my hair in frustration.

"Honey, relax. Alam naming mas lalo kapang naguguluhan ngayon sa mga desisyon mo dahil sa nalaman mo. But always remember we will always be here for you and we'll respect your decision too." Mom sat beside me and hugged me comfortably.

"Mom, dad? Am I too late to realize something?" I asked the both of them.

"No darling. You're not married yet, you still have the time to think of what's the best thing to do, we'll support you no matter what." Dad said genuinely.

"Thank you. I love you guys." I said as I embrace the both of them with tears in my eyes.

Right. Hindi pa huli ang lahat. Hindi pa huli para sa amin ni Lisa. I just hope na ako pa rin.

FF>

Taehyung invited me on a dinner date tonight. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko sasabihin na hindi ko na gustong ituloy ang kasal. I don't want to see the look of pain in his eyes. He's still a good man after all. He doesn't deserve me.

Kumukuha pa rin ako ng tyempo para sabihin kay Taehyung ang plano ko about the wedding nang biglang may nag salita.

"Oh, it's you Jen!" I looked up at the person and got surprised to see Nayeon my high school bestie with Jeongyeon? What is she doing here?

"Well, hello Nayeon! Long time no see!" I said as we hugged each other, I glance at Jeongyeon then look back confused at Nayeon when we broke our hug.

"Hey, oh sorry I forgot. This is Jeongyeon my girlfriend." She introduced her and I nodded in acknowledgement.

"So you're with?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm Taehyung, Jennie's fiance." Taehyung introduced himself and I felt a little bit skeptical because he seems so proud at the idea.

"Oh that's good. Speaking of fiance', are you going to Thailand for the Manoban's upcoming wedding? You know how grand they celebration for their heir." Nayeon asked enthusiastically.

Just by hearing that I felt a big pang in my chest. Is it Lisa who's going to marry someone? It's just two months and a half and she found new one? What the hell is that?

"S-sinong ikakasal?" I stuttered.

"It's Jeongyeon's friend! Right, hubby?" Nayeon said excitedly. I looked at Jeongyeon to see her glance at me smiling awkwardly and scratched his nape and nodded.