Prologue

3rd POV:

The Gonzales family were sitting in the waiting room of the family hospital excited for the new family member who was arriving in the other room. It’s been 7 hours which usually takes about that much time to deliver a baby, but it was taking a lot longer than usual.

19 hours later. 19 hours later, the baby was delivered into the world, but the only problem was that the baby was premature. The doctors and nurses were doing everything they could to save the baby while the parents were in tears because when that baby was born, no sound came from it.

When the doctor was able to completely look at the baby without any pressure on her back, she found nothing wrong with the baby except that it’s a newborn premature baby. She cleaned up the baby and handed it to the parents. “Congratulations on your baby girl. There was nothing wrong with her except she is a newborn premature baby.” the doctor said, causing the parents to gasp at the shock. They were having a baby girl after centuries of huge family of males.

The parents held the baby close to them and settled down before the baby fell asleep. The father quietly walked out of the room to tell the rest of the family the big news. Most of the family members were asleep on top of each other when the father walked out of the room and into the waiting room. Those who weren’t asleep, quickly stood up and asked him what gender the baby was. He smiled and shocked them with the news.

“It’s a girl. We have a baby girl.” he said. The woman gasped and started squealing while everyone congratulated the father before he told his parents they could go in before anyone else.

It wasn’t until every single family member was able to visit and see the new baby girl that was finally in the family after centuries. The family was excited and so awed at the sight of the new family member. When the family was sleeping through the night, the new baby of the family was taken and when they woke up, they couldn’t find anything that would lead them to their princess. As far as anyone knows, the new Italian mafia princess never existed.