Chapter 8

Callie’s Pov: 2 months later

It’s been two months since Willow and Ava went missing. Everyone is stressed and has barely been sleeping. All the men and Devin and Eddie have been trying to find them. I’ve been locked up in my room barely talking to anyone. I think I’ve lost a lot of weight, but should I care? No, my best friend is out there with some psychopath who’s probably hurting her.

I am worried and I want my best friend back.

Eddie’s POV:

I ran my hand through my hair before closing my eyes. God, I hope Lyra and Ava are okay. I swear if those stupid French hurt a single hair on them, I will kill them. Please hold on, we’re coming to find you.

Please don’t be hurt.

Devin’s POV:

I groan and throw my lamp across the room. Everyone's been stressed and out of their minds. The Gonzales family just got their daughter and sister back and 2 months later, she got taken again. How can we find someone who doesn’t want to be found? I’ve tried to get Callie out of her room, no luck, I tried to talk to Eddie, no luck. They're both stuck in their rooms. They won’t eat, they won’t talk, heck, Eddie’s got those nightmares where he keeps seeing Lyra get hurt and tortured.

Atlas POV:

I watch as my brothers torture one the French mafias men who thought they could spy on us. It’s been 2 months, and we still haven’t got anything. We got Willow back for 2 months and now she was taken from us again. Life really hates us; I mean is it because we’re the mafia? Is it because we kill the wrong people? Is it because we’re never to be happy? Mom has been busy with her work and Eddie and Callie haven’t left their rooms. Everyone has tried to get them out, to talk, or eat, but they just locked themselves in their rooms.

Luke’s POV:

A groan leaves my mouth as I punch the punching bag before it falls on the ground. I stare at it for a while getting a few deep breaths before taking off my wraps. This family is getting split up. I’ve practically moved out of the house and into my penthouse. I was at a meeting and was in a happy mood but when the meeting was over and I got a call from Atlas saying they were under attack and Willow and Ava were missing, my happy mood was gone, and I cried for the second time in my life. My sister was gone again.

Axel’s POV:

The smell of death, blood, and sweat, was something I started to get used to for the past 2 months. Those b******* will pay for taking my sister. If they hurt one single hair on her, they would have wished they were dead a long time ago.

Jax’s POV:

2 months of torturing and killing those French men. 2 months since my sister and ava have been missing. They’ll pay for taking them. 2 months since this family has been a mess. 2 months since Luke has basically moved out and closed all contact to us. 2 months since I have been busy trying to track down Willow and train as much as possible.

Gage POV:

I watch as the life of one of the French men's life leaves his eyes as blood slowly drips down his face from the bullet hole in his forehead. It’s been silent in the house besides the sound of the maids moving around cleaning whatever. Everyone has been distant for the past two months.

Please come back safe and sound Willow and Ava.

Dexter’s POV:

I watch as the water crashes into the rocks as my mind goes 50 mph. I sigh and look up at the night sky as I see a plane fly ahead. I haven’t been home much for the past two months. I’ve been to underground fights, street races, and mostly just staying out of the house. Dad’s been busy in his office trying to find his daughter and Ava. Mom’s been busy with her work, she’s barely home. Everyone else has been either torturing the French men or hiding in their rooms. Luke, I don’t know, he practically moved out and doesn’t come over unless it's to check on us or grab some things and leave.

Please come back Sorella (sister).

Apollos POV:

It’s been two months since Willow has been missing. I’ve been trying to get a lead, but I keep getting dead ends. I’ve tried to talk to her brothers, but none of them seem to want to do anything but torture everyone. I tried to look for Luke but no luck. He moved out as I’ve heard. I sigh as I slam my laptop closed. Frustrated, I walked out of my office and towards my kitchen to grab some Vodka and chug some down and before I knew it, I was passed out on the couch in the living room.