~Dreaming To Much~

Hello everyone, just wanted to say I've worked hard on this so hope you guys will enjoy I mean if you see any mistakes I'm sorry, because I didn't really want to go back to fix things, or I probably missed that mistake, but anyway hope y'all enjoy!(Note:This is the longest chapter out of all of them, I think ,so sorry...)

Argos knocks on Mr plant's door. He sits there and waits for someone to awnser. He even looks inside the front doors window. Waiting. "Mr Plant? Are you home?" He yells, but after that, he felt a weird feeling down his spine. He looks over his shoulder to see Mr plant, standing there. 

"Oh! Hello Mr plant!" Argos looks down at Mr plants hands. They were covered in blood. "Oh my god! Are you okay Mr plant!?" Argos panic's in concern. Mr plant nod's. Argos takes a deep breath, then gets slightly less concerned and more confused on the situation. Argos grab's Mr plant by the arm, and gently pulls him inside Mr plants house. He then brings him to sit on the couch. Argos said nothing, and went to grab something to clean up the mess. Mr plant grabs his Tv remote and turns it on. When Agros returns, Mr plant has fallen asleep on the couch already. Argos bends down to clean Mr plants bloody hands. 

 He first cleans his left hand, which was dangling over the couch. Then Argos moves to the right hand which was under a pillow that had Mr plants head on top of it. Argos carefully grasp's the hand and cleans in gently, trying not to wake up Mr plant. After Argos is done with cleaning Mr plants hands he slowly gets up, trying not to make a sound and grabs the tv remote to turn the tv off. He then walks back to the bathroom, which is where he'd found the rag he used to clean Mr plants hands. He carefully shuts the door behind him, and slowly cleans the rag under the warm water from the sink. He starts to go off into Lala land, but then snaps out of it when his hands are burning from extreme hot water.

 He quickly turns off the water, and drops the rag in the sink. Argos quietly screams in pain. "I'm such an idiot!" He then grabs the rag out of the sink and calms down. He hangs the rag over the sink and leaves the bathroom. Argos looks down at his slightly burnt hands. They both were red at the knuckles and at certain other parts of the hand. "Ouch." He sighs. Argos looks up to see Mr plant still asleep. He walks over to the couch and sits down at the end squeezing in slightly, trying his best to keep Mr plant asleep. He needs it after all. Argos turned his head to see a remote on the couches arm rest where he'd last left the tv remote. 

Argos picks the tv remote up, feeling the cold, slick underside. Argos clicks a button and the tv turns on. An Ad starts to play, but Argos doesn't pay to much attention to it. Instead he starts daydreaming. For some weird reason Argos has been daydreaming more and more lately. He doesn't care much about it, but it's gets him into situations, like recently a child Argos had been babysitting had enough time to draw all over the wall because of Argos's foolish daydreaming. He had to clean it up fast before the parents had gotten home. Thankfully he did, and hadn't gotten in much trouble. After that he's been trying not to daydream as much, but every time he tries not to daydream, he only does it more and more often.

Rustle. Argos jumped a little. He looked over to see Mr plant in a different position. Argos grabs the remote and shuts off the tv, and places it back onto the couches arm rest. He gets up and grabs his backpack, that had been placed right beside the front door. Last time Argos was at Mr plants house he'd realized he'd left it there. He throws the backpack over his shoulder, and grabs the door knob of the front door, turning it ever so slightly. 

The door opens and Argos leave's, shutting the door behind him. He walks down the street alone. He starts to then daydream again, not knowing someone had been talking to him, telling him to- STOP! Argos almost had been just hit by a car! What was he thinking! Argos didn't say anything after he crossed the street, he turned to see someone. "Are you okay, Darling!?" It was a kind looking man. He'd been dressed in a black suit, with his arm sleeves rolled up. Argos was at a lost of word's. He'd tried to find something to say, but nothing came out. The man grabbed his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "Are you okay?" Argos nodded. Something word's weren't need for use of. Argos quickly got to calm down."Y-Yes I'm fine."