~CHAPTER TWO~

Thanks y'all for the support! (Sorry I just really like the word "Y'all" so you'll probably gonna hear it a lot from me) Anyways, These next few chapters are gonna be short. :( I might make them longer in the future, but after the last chapter...maybe it's for the best you guys can get a break.

Argos got up in the middle of the night. He'd been hungry. Argos got off the bed to only stumble back to the ground as he fell to his knee's. He got back up once he'd felt he was fully awake, and turned the knob to his bedroom door. 

The door opened, and Argos walked out looking around for Mr plant. Argos looked everywhere but couldn't find Mr plant in sight. He realized that maybe Mr plant went home, but that didn't make sense because he had the keys in hi- Argos reached into his pocket to find nothing there, Mr plant must of grabbed them some how. 

"How clever." Thought Argos. Argos went to go grab some food, walking through the kitchens hard, cold,paneled floor's. He tries to look outside his window in his kitchen before going to get food. Argos looks for any turned on lights in Mr plants house. None. Nothing had been on. 

Argos walks to the fridge to find nothing inside except, Ice cream, ice cubes, a leftover sandwich, an egg carton, and a milk jug. He decided to go for the leftover sandwich. After his meal, he looks at the time and realizes that it was 4 am. He go's to the couch in his living room, and gets comfortable as he grabs for the remote. He holds it in his hand and clicks a button near the top of the remote. 

Argos then starts to daydream, not only that but he start's to do things while daydreaming. He felt like he'd been in a transfiguration. He gets up and go's towards the door, when he touch's the knob of the front door, he snaps out of it. Argos had completely turned the handle but the door didn't open, he unlocked the top of the door, then continued, and nothing happened. Argos then remembers that Mr plant took his keys! He wouldn't be able to get into or out of his house without them! He slowly lies back down on the couch. 

He started to daydream again. What if Mr plant never came back with the keys. What if Argos would stay here and be trapped inside for the rest of his life. Argos couldn't handle the opportunity's, so he went to his room, and slammed the door behind himself. He lied down on the bed and started to count, for some reason he found this quite entertaining to himself.