Kokushibo x fem Reader

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thanks for the request: DinoChinken

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Kokushibo x Mute Reader
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Silent Silk~
□□□□□□□□□
Fluff ☁️

____________
Koku's POV
____________

It was a foggy night out, the night's moon reflecting it's bright white shine in my six eyes. I had massacred a whole village except for one house, once a village but now nothing more than a ghost town. I was bored of it shortly so I thought I might as well relax for a second outside but I was quite surprised to see the last home I haven't attacked do anything. No screaming or attempted fleeing, it was confusing so I figured I should check this out, beginning to walk towards the small house...

As I slid the paper door open, I feel I sudden air of peace and scented candles, it was such a different feeling as to comparison of outside where all you could smell & see was blood and of course destruction. It was all so calming in this house as if there was never any sort of arguing ever taking place, it was like a mini heaven for me and who ever lived here.

I quietly walked down a hall to be confronted by a door which I assumed was a bedroom because I heard breathing coming from inside, I opened the door to see I was correct. It was a small bedroom, only having a mat, nightstand, clothes rack, and bed with..a young girl laying in it. I looked down at her expressionless but nonetheless approached her. For some reason I didn't kill her, my body just acted on it's on as if..it was attracted to her, similar to a magnet of sorts...

I lean down to get a better look at the girl, her face was as soft as silk, delicate even. Her hair/hijab was a smooth h/c, I hesitantly brushed a finger through it to feel it's texture and it was a delightful feeling, it was as if my finger was gliding through expensive silk but- I realized I was being strange, not professional in the slightest as I pull my hand away from her when suddenly...her eyes began to twitch meaning she was about to awaken.

I froze in panic, I surprisingly didn't wanna kill her but I don't have much of a choice. Her eyes then fluttered open, they were e/c, full of curiosity and light as she sat up straight, a crackling sound forming in the air to show that she hadn't moved in a long time. She looked up at me with a soft look, seemingly curious before a faint but sweet smile painting her lips. I looked down at her tensely but exchanged a similar smile back to her...

'Why hasn't this girl screamed yet...?'

I questioned in my head as she then grabbed a piece of paper off her nightstand, dipping a stick in a capsule of ink to write with. She slowly wrote down a sentence, I was wondering why she didn't just say something but didn't question it...she probably had her reasons...

She then turned the paper to face me once she was done writing and set down her drawings materials and the sheet read:

"Hello sir, my name is Y/n. I am mute so that's why I have wrote this. Care to explain what you're doing in my home?"

I had a dumbfounded look but then it all connected in my head, she was mute! Well duh since she wrote it but it explained alot from why she hadn't responded or anything. I feel dumb now...

"I apologize, Miss Y/n. I'm only here because I uh...(tries to think of excuse)

"I happen to have..just stopped by..."

I lied through my teeth, I didn't expect her to believe it in the slightest but yet again she wrote something down with another piece of paper, it read:

"Ah, you probably don't know how doors work. That's okay!"

I stood there awkwardly, offended but I let it slide, nodding my head at her assumption.

"So, I should get going..."

I turned around to leave but I suddenly felt my arm being grabbed, I turn my head to see this Y/n girl clinging onto my arm tightly with a pout. Another piece of paper being held in her free hand.

"Please stay. I like talking to you, I haven't had a conversation in so long..."

My eyes dilated slightly as I read over what she wrote...

"I..haven't had a conversation like this in a long time too, dear girl..."

I mumbled before letting a sigh escape my mouth before sitting down at the edge of her bed, she smiled in relief and slowly released my arm from her grip.

"What would you like to talk about..?"

"Tell me your hobbies please."

"Oh well..I play the flute and..I practice wilding my katana..."

Y/n's eyes sparkled in fascination as her smile widened slightly, she looked adorable...

"That's amazing, I'm so boring..."

"I don't personally think so...tell me your hobbies, dear..."

"Ok, I like *insert two hobbies*"

"Wow..I was right. That's pretty impressive, dear..."

"Thank you very much, you're too kind..."

______________________________________

Around 4 hours had passed, the two had been getting to know each other and bond but Y/n soon fell asleep, passing out from how late it was. Kokushibo stayed the whole night, guarding her incase a demon decided to dawn her doorstep, still sitting perfectly stil on the edge of her bed.

They kept in touch with one another of course since they got along swimmingly together, arranging hangouts on good nights and always having a splendid time together until...they one night shared their first kiss...

But Kokushibo never told her he was a demon no- she already knew because of his appearance but, she didn't know too much about them. Which ment she didn't know he killed & ate her kind...

The end! Now for a Taisho era secret.⬇️

After their first kiss, they didn't start an actual relationship together until a few weeks after, being to shy to declare anything

Kokushibo made y/n move in with him, making excuses and trying to cover up that he literally murdered her entire village...

Word count: 1046