Akaza x Muzan's daughter reader

Thanks for the request: cool10101cat

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Akaza x muzan's daughter reader
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Mysterious lady, rotten with love
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Fluff ☁️

____________
Akaza's POV:
_____________

The biwa woman had sent me to the infinity fortress suddenly, teleporting me from the forest as a feeling of nostalgia hit me since it had been over 100 years since I've been here but I realized I was the only one present. Being left with my thoughts as I then see Muzan sama above me standing on a large tile, looking as stern as ever. The sight of him making me immediately bow down to my feet to show my respects even though I only saw him as my abusive boss...

"Akaza, I have summoned you here to tell you important news...it's something only you can do..."
Muzan sama spoke in a chilling voice filled with venom, his red cat-like eyes glaring into my soul as he pointed a sharp finger down at me. My pink eyebrows furrowing...
"what is it, Muzan sama?"

"I need you to go defeat a hashira, we were able to find one of the strongest cockroaches locations so I want you to deal with them."
I nodded my head without a second thought, my expression neutral but stern as the sound of Nakime's biwa strum filled my ears, standing up straight to see myself in front of a small village. I sighed to myself through my nose with my eyes narrowing before quickly making my way inside to kill every last man in the town including that hashira.

- Timeskip <

It had only taken me around 30 minutes until the whole village was obliterated into nothing but blood and destruction, the woman there were screaming and making a run for it to try and evacuate but my eyes then caught on something. I noticed a demon hovering over a dead girl I definitely didn't kill, the sight disgusted me so I turned my gaze to see the potential killer. The demon had h/c hair *or hijab*, wearing a red kimono which was decorated richly, having sharp blue nails, and a singular horn on the left side of her head but what really caught my attention was...her maroon eyes that were cat-like. They reminded me of Muzan sama's eyes greatly as I then hesitantly approached the demon girl, she looked up at me once she heard my steps before a smile spread onto her complexion, seemingly chill and nonchalant.

"Hey, you're the upper moon 3, right?"

"Correct, my name is Akaza."

"A pleasure to meet such a strong guy! I'm Y/n."

I smile in return as I give a quick bow of respect, she then stood up while wiping the blood off her mouth.

"So, I assume my dad asked you to come get me?"

My eyes widened slightly in confusion "what do you mean?"

"Y'know...Muzan! He..didn't tell you to come get me, didn't he?" She asked with her smile fading with her voice getting quieter in realization, I shake my head to signal 'no'.

"oh, I didn't know he had a daughter but...it makes sense since you two share similar features..." I commented calmly though I was panicking in my head. 'Will I get in trouble for this?' 'Muzan sama has a daughter!?' 'How strong is she?' 'Why is she her-'

"So um..why are you here..?" I asked as she immediately scoffed. "I snuck out, my dad is a pain in the arse and makes me stay in the infinity fortress without letting me go out!"

"I'm definitely getting in trouble for this..." Akaza mumbled to himself but Y/n was able to hear it easily. "Well, you don't have to tell him."

"You forget that he can read minds, Y/n.."

"Then why haven't we been caught?" Y/n smirked smugly while crossing her arms over her chest, I did the same but in more of an annoyed gesture. "I...don't know..."

She let out a loud laugh while having an expression of pride, though suddenly we both turned our heads to hear the sound of pitter patter, possible walking. We then quickly but quietly made our way over to see many children being excoriated out the town but an extremely tall man. He had black hair and a demon slayer attire, seemingly blind while having on a lime green haori. 'Shit...I forgot that I was supposed to defeat a hashira too...'

We both had dumbfounded looks on our faces as it quickly turned to actual worry as the hashira spotted us, stopping in his tracks and so did the kids. 'Wha-...how did he spot us!? He's blind...I think..'

The hashira took out his weapon with a stern expression on his tanned face, instead of it being a katana it was a spiked flail and axe. It was worrisome to say the least but just as we were about to get charged at, the sound of a biwa played and we were back at the infinity fortress. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth without realizing as I then see Muzan sama glaring at me while being only less than a foot away from me, a sweat droplet sliding down my face from how close he is.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was!?" He exclaimed angrily with multiple irk marks forming on his face while shaking me by my shoulders. 'How is this my fault..' I thought with a pout as I then feel Muzan sama's grip on my shoulders loosen to see Y/n hugging him which caught us both off guard before Muzan hugged back, I could've sworn I saw a tear stream down his face.

__________
Y/n's POV
__________

"Y/n! Never do that again!"
My father shouted out while tearing up as he clutched onto the sides of my face, I let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, but only if I get to hang out with Akaza dono more. He's cool!" I exclaimed while balling my fists together in a cheerful manner while turning my head to smirk at Akaza, a face of surprise on his grayish white complexion. "Ok, I'll let you hang out with him...though I don't see the appeal..." My father hesitantly agreed though mumbled the last part of his complaint sentence, a wide smile paints my lips in excitement!

The end!
Word count: 1067