Chapter 1:She Cheated

Percy's POV

I was roaming around town when I heard a loud scream coming from the hill I started running up there wondering what was happening when I saw a boy around my age running from a hellhound he tripped and fell when I got over to him and fought the hellhound when I was done fighting the hellhound I help the boy up and asked his name he said his name was Andrew then pushed me over and took my sword then the whole camp ran up when I got up and he said "what was that thing" I said " that was a hellhound" with the whole camp watching he said "wow and I defeated that with no training." I said "no you didn't I did" but the camp saw the sword in his hand and thought he did and I was lying Chiron said "Percy he has the sword in his hand he must have done it not you, why are you lying" then he was claimed son of Poseidon then over the course of two weeks he pulled stuff like messing with the Demeter garden, messing with makeup in Aphrodites cabin ect. Now no one trusts me but Nico and Thalia but she's rarely here. Now two full weeks later I am going to me and Annabeths favorite spot and I see Andrew and her kissing. Seeing that made me run to my cabin. Earlier this month Poseidon wanted me to come over to his temple on Olympus. So I decided to go up to Olympus for maybe a few days. Now that I'm done packing up a few things in my backpack I'm heading to Olympus.
____________________________________
Authors Note
This is my first book so please don't be mean to me.
I don't know what way I'm heading with this book so please leave ideas.