Chapter 2: Helping a Goddess

Percy POV

When I got to Olympus I was thinking about Annabeth cheating on me as I walked around with my head down I walked in to Heras Garden. I hadn't been paying to much attention to my surroundings until I heard sobbing I looked up from the floor and saw Hera crying he eyes out. I went over to her and asked "what's wrong lady Hera" Hera said "Z-z-zeus cheated on me again" she said crying. I know how she's feeling so I went over and gave her a hug. Embracing her she returned the embrace a second later. I said "you should talk to him about this. I'm not saying you should divorce him but you should talk to him to see if he will change his ways" Hera said "I'm scared he will hit me again."I said "I can come with you if you want me to." Hera said "that would be nice". On the way to to Zeus's temple we got to know each other I also apologized about insulting her. When we got to Zeus's temple I had my hand interlaced with hers as she noticed her hand was interlaced with mine she pulled her hand out but he saw that for a split second. Zeus asked "why are you holding hand with Perseus, Hera?" We didn't answer him and Hera said "I want a divorce because you are unfaithful and cheat on me." Zeus said bluntly "ok" Hera looked shocked as he could just let her go like that. We had left and headed to her temple so I could comfort her.
_________________[__________________     Thank you for reading this book while it is in the making. BTW I'm really busy so I might not post that much but will try my hardest to give you more chapters.