Studio time

November 28, 2021

Phoebe

Two weeks have passed since we were in Brasil, since then i have gone to LA and to NYC, i have been super busy, charles has been too.

We haven't talked that much but we still make time, he usually tells me how his races go and how he feels and i tell him about the songs i'm kind of writing about Milo.

I went to a coffee run with my sister, we talked and laughed a good sister time, i haven't seen madi since the wedding and i miss her so i'm planning on seeing her soon.

Right now i'm in the studio, i came up with a few ideas and remember the emails i wrote but never sent? well i'm using that and i'm writing a few songs with it.

Most of them are about Milo, about what he did and the reflections i have been making about my time in that relationship, how i didn't see a lot of toxic things.

I have right now two songs about Charles, and i know we're friends but i'm kind of developing a crush on him, oops? it was bound to happen okay, you cannot blame me.

He's just so beautiful in every way.
he's determined and works hard for what he wants, he's also pretty funny and his laugh is one of the best laughs i know.

Whatever it doesn't matter, i know he doesn't feel that way about me, still i'm gonna write my songs
it doesn't mean i'm gonna release them soon and i still have to work on everything else besides the lyrics.

That's why i'm with the crew in the studio, figuring out the melody and all of that.
"So i guess we should do nonsense?" i say while humming what we've been working on.

"Yes, let's start" Mario the producer says
i don't have the whole thing yet, i have some lyrics tho.

"You said you like my eyes and you like to make them roll...
But i can't help myself when to get close to me...
here's a lil song i wrote it's about you and me, i'll be honest looking at you got me thinking nonsense, cartwheels in my stomach when you walk in"

"Perfect Phoebe perfect" they say, and i feel good i like how this is turning out and if the album does come together i might release it.

I'm pretty self conscious about my work, so it's a bit hard for me to release my music, i still have many songs to write and see if they make the cut, however i'm just finding my inspiration.

In 3 days i see Charles again in Saudi Arabia...
soon it's Christmas
and i'm excited for 2022.

sorry for the shitty chapter, i didn't have a lot of inspiration, anyway Saudi Arabia next!!
i decided that the race chapters all will be in Charles pov

comment if you like it, leave opinions
love you all 💌🏎️