Dinner

Yn Pov:

After two hours, I finished  revising the file.I went through the file twice so that  I don't forget anything. I put the file on the table .I did some exercise to loosen all my body.I got up and went to get a drink for me.I came out of my office  .I  looking for the cafeteria area when I twisted my ankle.I was  going to fall on my face for sure.

End of yn pov:

Taehyung pov:

I was going to the cafeteria when I saw yn was about to fall.I quickly ran to her and prevent her from falling.I wrapped my hand around her tiny waist and hold her  tightly so that she doesn't fall.She had her eye close.

Taehyung: You can open your eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes and we both made eye contact.This is the first time when I felt something different when I stared into her eyes.The feelings that I never felt when I am with jennie. This feeling is new .  We broke eye contact.I slowly made her stand straight.

Taehyung: You should watch your step.What would happen if I didn't come and catch you from falling.

Yn: Sorry taehyung but I was just looking for the cafeteria.

Taehyung: Okay.The cafeteria is just down this corridor.

Yn : Thanks for the information.

She limping while she was walking.

Taehyung: Stop right there.

I stopped here ans went to her.

End of taehyung pov:

Yn Pov:

Today taehyung saved me from falling on the ground .When I made eye contact with him , I felt as if I was in heaven.He told me where the cafeteria was.I  began to go to the cateferia but my leg was hurt so I was limping as I tried to walk.I heard taehyung .He told me to stop.He came near me . Within a second I felt myself in the air.

End of yn pov:

Taheyung pov:

I went to her.I picked her up in a bridal carry style.She was shocked by my action.

Yn: Taehyung put me down.I can go to the cafeteria by myself.Please down my down.

She struggle in my arm.I just ignored her and took her to my office.I open my office door with my foot.I wen in and put yn on the couch.I wen to my drawer and took out a aid kit.I removed her heel and saw bruise on her heel and it was bleeding.I wipe the blood .She hissed in pain.I blow   so that she didn't felt any pain.I don't know why I am doing all this.I should hating her for what she has done. I took a plaster out and then put the plaster on her heel.

Yn: Thank you .

Taehyung: It's fine.Now don't move from here.I'll be back.

End of taehyung pov:

Yn pov:

I am shocked by what just happened.First taehyung carried me to his office and he always treated my wounded heel.Right now my heartbeat is beating fats.It's like if it is running a marathon.

Yn: Thank you .

Taehyung: It's fine.Now don't move from here.I'll be back.

He left me in his office.After, ten minute taehyung came  with two cup .

Taehyung: Here is your  Latte.

I was shocked.He knows my favourite drink .

Yn: Thank you .But how do you know what I like Latte.

Taehyung: I just guessed.

It's weird how he just guessed my favourite coffee.

End of yn pov:

Taehyung pov :

I went to get a latte  for yn and tea for me.I went to my office and gave the latte to yn. She asked me how I know her favourite latte.I just said that it was a guess.But I lied  to her .I knew  all about her.I am her bestie .And every bestie knows each other very well. I took my cup of coke to my desk and bagan to work on some files Suddenly ,I remember that I had  dinner with Mr Wang.

Taehyung: Yn, when is the dinner with Mr Wang?

Yn: It's at 8:00pm. It's at( your favourite restaurant) .

Taehyung: Okay.Did you  go through the file.I don't want any mistake.

Yn: I went through the file twice.If you want then I'll go and revise it again.

I was shocked by what she said.No one ever put this much effort to make impressed.

Taehyung: Don't need to act smart in front of me.You can go and get me the files that  I need to sign.Give them within ten minutes. okay

End of taehyung pov:

Yn pov:

For a few seconds , taehyung was being so  nice and caring .With a few seconds he turned back normal taehyung, who hated me for something that I never did .

I got up and slowly walked back to my office and got  a pile of files for taehyung to sign.He wants me to give him the files he wants to sign then I'll give all of them. I worked on all the files while I was going through the file that jennie told me.I got all the files and went to his office .I knocked on the door.

Taehyung: Come in

I went in and put the file on his desk.He eyes widened as I put all the files on his desk.

Yn: Here are all the files you need to sign.I did all this work  when I was going through the important file.

Taehyung: Yn, I told you to give me some files not all  the files.and  you did all of this file today . You are lying aren't you ? Did you  get help from anyone.

Yn: I never lie and second I didn't use anyone's help.I did everything by myself.

I slowly walked out  of his office and went back to my office.

Skip at the ( your favourite restaurant) 

Still yn pov

Me and taehyung came to ( your favourite restaurant) .We were waiting for Mr Wang. Taehyung told me that he was a very known man in the world and not that many companies get a deal from him. A  man maybe in his 20s came and stood next to their table.

?: Excuse but are you Kim Taehyung .The CEO of  Kim and Co.

Taehyung: Yes that's me .But who are you ?

? : I am Mr Wang. Full name Jackson Wang. The CEO of Wang and Co.

Taehyung:  Hello Mr Wang

Taehyung:  Hello Mr Wang .Please take a seat.This is my personal assistant and my wife Kim Yn.

I was shocked by what he just called my.He refers to me as Kim .Am I imagine or what.

Jackson: Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Kim.By the way  Mrs Kim not to lie but you are so beautiful.Mr Kim you are lucky to have her as your wife. And call me Jackson.I am  only 20 years old.

Jackson winked at me and I blushed a little. But I was also uncomfortable because Jackson kept staring at me .

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae 💜