Cuddle

Yn pov:

Me and taehyung came downstairs to eat dinner with mom and dad.

Dad: Yn, are you okay.

Yn: Yes, dad. 

Dad: How does it work. Is it difficult.

Yn: It's okay dad. I am still getting used to it. It will become easier as taehyung is helping me.

Dad: Good to hear .Taehyung, what happen to the deal?

Taehyung: We got the deal.But hyung wants yn to present one of her own designs in the fashion show. I don't want her to present anything.

Dad: Yn, do you want to present you own  design.

Yn: I don't know . want o present my own design but what if my design isn't nice.

Dad: Don't worry .There are so many staff .They will help you .

Yn: Okay .Taehyung , can I perform my own design.

Taehyung nodded and I was so happy.We all ate our dinner and then we all headed to our bedroom. Taehyung went to his study room and I went to the bedroom.I first went to the bathroom and then I lied down on  the bed to sleep.After some time , my stomach began to hurt.The pain increased after few minutes.Tears began to fill my eyes due to the pain.I curled up into a ball .Tears began to fall down my cheek. 

End of yn pov

Taehyung pov:

I went to my study room because I had a meeting with one of my clients.After the meeting finished , I went to my bedroom.I walked over to my bed . I heard tiny sobbing.I waked  over to yn side and saw yn curled up like a ball.I shooked her lightly .She looked up .

Taehyung: Yn, what happened to you ? Why are you crying?

Yn: Just stomach pain.(lightly sobbing)

Taehyung: Yn, listen to me okay. Now can you please do as I say ?Now please lay straight.

She did as I said.

Taehyung: Now just lay striaght. I'll be back .

I ran downstairs and went to th kitchen.I will make water and poured it in a hot bag.I took the bag to my bedroom .I went over to my side . I went near yn.I slowly put my arm around yn's small waist.She slowly turned around.Now she was facing me.

Taehyung: Yn, don't worry .It's me.

I slowly put the hot bag near yn 's lower abdominal area. I moved  the bag  a bet away from he tummy so that she doesn't get hurt.

Yn: Taehyung , you don't need to do this.It's just pain .I'l  manage it .

Taehyung: Yn,  I can see how much you are managing the pain . Now try to sleep.

Yn  tried to move away from me but I pulled her closer to me.When she was so close to me I felt relaxed . My heart bet increased. I felt a weird thing in my stomach. I don't know this feeling but I liked it. The feeling is just like that day when me and yn made eye contact. Yn struggled in my arm. 

Taehyung: Yn, can you stop moving. I tried to sleep. Okay. And don't move around.You will feel more pain.You need warmth .so close your eye and try to sleep.

Later , I heard a snoring sound. Yn was hugging  me while she was sleeping.She looked like an angel when I was asleep.Some time later , I closed my eye and  went to my dreamland.

The next morning. 

Yn pov:

I felt something around my waist. I slowly open my eye and saw taehyung 's arm around my waist.We both were saw close to each other.My heart beat was beating so fast. Taehyung is hugging me. I  looked around and saw a hot bag on the table. I closed my eyes and tried to remember .Yesterday , I had strong pain in my lower abdominal area. Taehyung came in the room. He told me to lay straight and he went downstairs. After sometime , he came with the hot bag and slept next to me.He can next to me and  his warmth made me fall asleep. OMO. Taehyung took care of me the whole night. I think I should let taehyung sleep more.I tried to move his arm But his grip got stronger.

Taehyung: Don't move.Sleep a bit more.

I was shocked.He is awake.

Yn: Are you not sleeping?

He  opened his eyes. I stared into his eyes.We both didn't blink .

Taehyung: I was sleeping but you were moving a lot

Taehyung: I was sleeping but you were moving a lot. You disturb my beautiful sleep.

Yn: I - I'm sorry for that but can you  let go of my waist .I need to go to the bathroom.

Taehyung: Oh yeah.

He let go of my waist and I ran into the bathroom.

Sorry for the short chapter.Hope you like my story.💜 Borahae💜