Chapter One Hundred and Sixty One: Ezra's first Mind Trick.../One step ahead!

In the Ship's Corridors, Ezra and Kanan were making their way to the hyperdrive room as well, when some Stormtroopers were hot on the trail!

Stormtrooper 1: Blast 'em!

The two of them quickly Forced pushed them across the hallway, as they ran to meet up with Omega and the others! But the Captain ordered one of his Stormtroopers to close the Blast Doors!

Carrier Captain: Close the blast doors!

But as they did, both Kanan and Ezra quickly thought of a Plan B!

Kanan: Ezra, now!

Ezra ran over to him as Kanan quickly Force Threw him across the Hallway, deflecting the lazer Blaster from the Stormtroopers, dealing with them quickly! As soon as he landed, Ezra quickly Force Threw Kanan across the hallway as well, deflecting the remaining Lazer Blaster at the remaining Stormtroopers, landing just before the Blast Doors Closed! As soon as he landed, Kanan cut through one of the Blast Doors, allowing Hera and the others to get through as well! Captain Howzer smiled, he and his Droid were both impressed!

Captain Howzer: Nice moves...

R3-D3: (Beeping Impressed)

Kanan greeted Hera, allowing her to go first!

Kanan: After you!

Hera smiled, before telling Chopper to get the door that leads to the hyperdrive Room open fast!

Hera: Chopper, get this door open!

Back at munition racks, while the Stormtroopers had been dealt with Eldra knew that they didn't have time for a standoff right now!

Eldra: We don't have time for a standoff!

Hunter frowned before turning to Sabine, asking if she's got any ideas!

Hunter: You got any ideas?

Sabine looked over and saw a little Imperial Mouse Droid, before asking Hunter to catch it for her!

Sabine: Yeah... Catch me that droid!

Eldra and Zeb looked at each other and shrugged, trusting that Sabine knows what she is doing! In the engine Room, Chopper had gotten the door open, as the Captain ordered them to stand down, knowing that reinforcements are already on their way!

Carrier Captain: Stand down! I have already contacted reinforcements...

Omega and Captain Howzer quickly dealt with his men remaining in the room, causing him to put his hands up in surrender!

Omega: Thanks for the heads-up...

Captain Howzer: Nice shot, kid!

Omega: Thanks!

Hera knew that this is Kanan's job now, since he knew how to use a Jedi Mind Trick by now!

Hera: Kanan, do your thing!

But Kanan had a better idea to her surprise, before asking Ezra to take this one instead!

Kanan: Actually, Ezra, you take this one...

While Ezra was really surprised, he looked at Omega's encouraging face, knowing that he can do this as he waved a hand infront of the Captain!

Ezra: Okay... Okay... I got this! I got this... You're going to abandon ship...

The Captain wasn't influenced by it, but then Ezra tries again!

Carrier Captain: I will not abandon my ship!

Ezra: You are going to abandon ship...

This time, Ezra's Jedi Mind Trick does work!

Carrier Captain: We are going to abandon ship...