Thank you bestie for grammar and chapter Six/seven

Chapter One
Drew woke up with bags all around him and ready to leave for the hellscape of Florida with his best friends Danny, and Kurtis. He picks them all up and heads off to California, and waves Amanda for maybe the last time, as they are only roommates. Before going on the plane he calls Danny and talks to him for hours before the plane departs to ease the anxiety of planes, and milk with aspirin because he always gets heartburn when he flies. When the plane calls he rushes on the plane with all of his emotions rushing and the pure joy of just thinking about seeing Danny and Kurtis, but mainly Danny as he remembered the time long ago when they all went on tour together in 2019, when he gently brushed hair out his face before they went out on stage. But he can't think about it right now. He needs to think about the future together.
But he even lays his foot on the plane two strong people grab both of his arms and throw him on the ground and drag him out into the hallway as Drew is screaming for help, for life, streaming for Danny. But before he could finish they shoved wires down his throat and screeched “Quiet twink! “ His eyes watered as he knew this would be his last day on earth and he would never see his beautiful, gorgeous, honey hazel hair again. Then loud thumping of boots running down the halfway; the thumping only made him speculate that it was a person to save him as it was, as the sound of punching rang out and as he saw his chance to run to the plane, to run to see Danny.
But he looked back and saw the attackers; Logan Pail and Jake Pail and the guard that saved him was the star Johnny Sins.;o  He nodded for saving him Then he booked down the loading ally and on the plane not before picking up his phone and coughing up the wire, and when he threw himself down on his seat and looked at his phone and Danny messaged him worried and panicked about what happened, drew was confused on how he knew so fast so he messaged back “I'm fine, how did you know so fast?” Danny replied instantly saying “Oh thank God, You're safe. I knew because one of my fans sent me a video of it” Drew messaged back “Hey don't I didn't miss my flight :D” and Danny messaged back “Yeah, I would have cried” “Yeah, please don't” replied drew, then Danny replied “Well I have no purpose now ;)” drew blushed and went to Spotify and pressed shuffle and the song that played was, “Something about
you.”

Chapter Two
When he landed in California he ran to Danny and Kurtis and cried into their shoulders and the tears of joy and relief, Danny took charge and held drew close and let him cry hard in his shirt, Drew felt so bad crying and ruining his shirt but Danny whispered his in his ear, “it’s ok to keep crying you need to" Kurtis patted his back as well and said "yeah you need it, that was so fucked up" Drew cried even harder but more out of love for his friends and couldn't even say much but "thank *sniff* thank you so much *sniff* guys" and they all hugged him tighter and walked him to the hotel room.
When he was walking to his hotel he notes smelled a musk coming from Danny like a pheromone that was a noticeable smokey hazelnut smell it was noticeable but not overpowering and kind of comforting like Danny, as he remembers during the early 2010s he always took care of him and always looked after him, like Amanda but more genuine. When they got to the hotel room the bedrooms were separated but only two rooms his thoughts stopped when Kurtis asked them "Hey y'all want anything to eat, I can make us something" "Uh yeah sure would you like Drew?" Danny inquired. Drew responded "Yeah like some thanks Kurtis" "Yeah no problem guys, especially since you drew you've been through a lot just to see us in person," Kurtis said with a comfortable tone and with the noise of the sizzle of the most delicious food and with his best friend arm wrapped around his shoulders and the musk got deeper.
Kurtis was freshly done with the meal and they all sat around the kitchen island and ate Kurtis’s meal the flavor melted in Drew's mouth and it was the most delicious meal. It was so savory and light, and the smell was worth the wait, and the sensation of the vegetables and meat, and the butter used to grease the pan was a beautiful touch. "How does it taste?" Asked Kurtis with enthusiasm Drew pipped and said "Yes, It was so delicious!" and Danny said the same. Then they looked gently and rested his arm on Drew's shoulder, Drew did the same, then Kurtis followed and they all held each other. Drew asked Danny "I'm so tired, can I sleep in your room?" "Yes of course drew, you've been through so much today," Danny replied the wildest, hugging him deeply.