Chapter 9

November 2nd 2085...

I ended up driving to Howard's Junkyard just to end up walking on a bunch of dead bodies.

I heard Screams from Children and a young Women as I was surrounded by Giant Spiders.

The Brotherhood of Steel and the NCR was shooting at the Giant Spiders.

One of the NCR Soldier's was eaten in one bite!

The NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel had a difficult time fighting off the Giant Spiders as another Giant Spider used it's weight to crush a Brotherhood of Steel Soldier sitting on him.

I ran away and I looked from a distance that the NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel started running away too.

A Vertibird showed up firing their mounted machine gun at the Giant Spiders.

I got in my car driving away as a Legionnaire with a Rocket Launcher blew up the Vertibird.

I drove to the entrance of Vault P as NCR Soldiers marched out of the Vault with their Service Rifles in their hands marching to Vault G.

I got out of my car and tried to asked them what was going on?

NCR Soldier #1: The Legionnaires from Vault G blew up a Brotherhood of Steel Vertibird so we are going to Vault G and Annihilate those Terrorists.

The NCR Soldiers enters Vault G...

Robert gets back in his car and drives to Healdsburg Elementary School...

Robert arrives at Healdsburg Elementary School and comes inside...

Angela Rhinestone: I neglected to tell you something about your Pipboy.

Robert: What about my Pipboy?

Angela: Vault Tec kept the Pipboy 1,000 a secret because they didn't want anyone to know the Pipboy 1,000 is actually a time machine.

Robert: Yeah, I read something on my Pipboy that revealed it was originally designed as a Time Machine.

Angela: Have you noticed anything strange?

Robert: Well, Albert the Lone Wonder from Vault 101 was rumored to have come to Healdsburg to help the Brotherhood of Steel but that's impossible because according to Vault Tec's Vault Residents list Albert doesn't exist and was born on July 13, 2258.

Angela: Maybe someday you will meet him without the Time Machine on your wrist.

Robert: How is that possible?

Angela: Your Dad and I aren't from this timeline we were born in the 1880's and only made it this long because of Cryogenics.

Robert: So, I shouldn't exist?

Angela: Technically you were inside of  me since 1914 but because of Cryogenics you didn't come out till the Bombs fell, I didn't know I was Pregnant till after I woke up and was examined by a Doctor to make sure nothing was wrong.

Robert: I came here because I want Tiara to come with me.

Angela: I got her on a few errands so she won't be coming back soon but you can take a nap in one of the Kid's rooms till she comes back.