Chapter III: Her First World.

It had been a few days since that gathering, John and Amelia were happily taking care of their children. Amelia was holding and playing with her newborn on the floor while John was patiently watching his daughters draw and his sons play with building blocks.

Victoria was seemingly, in Amelia's eyes, a smart girl as she was attempting to use her feet to stand. This yielded no results with the attempts, but it put a smile on the woman's face. She picks up the small infant and stands up without the use of her arms as they were currently in use.

"Darling, I'm heading into the kitchen to prepare dinner for us all. Please, make sure Violette doesn't try to eat the pens again."
Amelia stated, then asking with a hint of worry in her voice with a slice of sarcasm. Must not have been a first for her eldest daughter Violette attempting to eat pens, or as the future society would call them 'Crayons.'

"Sure thing, sweethe-Violette!"
John said. He took his eyes off his daughters for a moment to look at his significant other, when looking back at them he saw Violette trying to eat the pens. He moves his arms and leans over to try and stop her from swallowing them.

Amelia only giggles in amusement as she turns around and heads towards the kitchen, Victoria resting her little head against Amelia's shoulder for comfort, support and to get closer to her mother.
Amelia enters the kitchen with the full sentiment and mindset of making dinner ( or supper ) for her newfound family.

↑ < ======== > ↑
Preview Shown
[}—-—-—-—-—-—{]
Continue of Story
↓ < ======== > ↓

Amelia sets her newborn down on the bench near the sink, said sink was not near a window as this kitchen wasn't apart of a exterior wall, that window was on the adjacent wall.

Being a newborn, she is naturally curious about the objects stricken around the bench. Amelia, not paying attention, was grabbing items from the pantry for the meal she was preparing. A sudden shout comes from the sitting room broke her concentration.

“Honey! I could use some help!”
Shouted John, in distress and quick session.

“What's the matter, sweetie?”
Responds amelia, in a worried and quick manner.

“Violette is choking on the pens again!”
John responds, frantic and focused.

“Coming! Coming!”
Amelia quickly responds, rushing over to the sitting room to aid her faithful husband. Within her frantic panic to help, she temporarily forgot about dinner, which was a crucial mistake as a plop was heard from the sink.

Meanwhile, during this short but exciting conversation about a life at stake, little Victoria was unwatched in the eyes of the faithful servants of God.

Little victoria, sat on a wall.

Little victoria, had a small fall.

all the doctors, all of their methods.

Could not bring air to the right pressure.

.
.
.
-
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
-
.
.
.

The sound of beeping, that was all, was seeping.
The glistening night, broken with terrible fright.
Colour is draining, systems are failing.
A scream that Peirce, a battle very fierce.

.
.
.
-
.
.
.

.
.
.
-
.
.
.

Terrified and in sudden pain, the woman in emergency surgery abruptly awakens as doctors and surgeons operate on her stattered and barely repairable body.