1: Drunk

POV:

It was your special day. The day the only comes around almost towards the starting of a new year. November 25th, to be exact. You was getting ready for your party that you had threw before hand. All your friends were going and some family, you was more than thrilled. Though it was overwhelming, it was a good type of overwhelming. guess the only reason was is all the attention was on you for today.  Whatever, what's there to be nervous about?

You finished my eyeliner and stood up from my dim lit vanity mirror before walking out of your room. You walked to my front door before going outside to your cab, your open the door and get in. Then we drive off to the party. After 5 minutes, I arrive at the club before heading out of my cab, exhilarating. I start walking inside and see flashing red lights, disco ball, drinks, and a bunch of food. "Happy birthday y/n" Felix hugged you.

You immediately embraced him back, "Thanks." You pull away. You see all your other friends and you smile. "Omg y/n, you look stunning..!" Sana compliments you. All your friends bow. "Thanks guys!" You thanked them. You go and check out the drinks, tequila, wine, liquor, and beer. You grabbed the liquor and poured myself a shot.

Wow, this is what you call party. Time for a little fun.
*****

Hours had passed of endless fun, blowing candles on your cake, skating, drinking, truth or dare, and having a good time basically. You was feeling a little dizzy and funny. You think you had too much drinks. Subconsciously you walked outside the back door wobbly and unstable. You stroll down the street and look down unsteady. A minute passed and suddenly you bumped into a hard chest, more like a brick wall. As you were about to fall, a strong arms holds you and prevents you from falling. "S-sorry..daddy." You apologize, completely unaware of what you said on the last part.

The stranger took off his hood and he looked like your age, black long hair that was in a half up ponytail with a hairband , cutest lips, and the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen.

Needless to say he was the most handsome man you've ever seen

The man's eyes widen, you assume it's from your response. "Y/n..why are you out so late?" The man let's go of me. "I don't know..I mean you are a stranger so you would not know.." you hiccup before the man sighs. "Also..are you a boy or a girl..?" You ask looking at him scrutinized. "What..I'm a boy." The man furrowed his brows. "Oh..yeah it's my birthday today! Hershey Kiss!"you giggle. He stared at me weirdly and you laughed. "Can I have a present..?" You whine. "I seriously prefer you when you're not tipsy." He rolls his eyes.

"What's your name crumble cake?" You laugh. "Hwang Hyunjin..and I'm taking you home. Also why do you keep on calling me weird names..?" Hyunjin asked oddly. "Because I want to make you feel special..!" You hug him. Hyunjin blushed as you took him in your arms, he pulls away flustered and grabs your hand.

"Where do you live?" He walked down the street. "In your dick." You smile. Hyunjin stops walking and his eyes widen. "Won't you stop flirting with me? Seriously. Where do you stay?" Hyunjin looks away from you to cover the redness of his face. "I don't know I forgot." You shrug. "Damnit." You hear him curse under his breath. "Well I guess your going to mine." He sighs. Suddenly, a lightning of speed traveled by hyunjin goes incredibly fast and you both arrive inside his house. You sit on the couch and look at hyunjin. "How old are you turning this year?" He says quietly. "18. Cuddle bug." You giggle.

He sits next to you and looks in his lap. "Can you cuddle me hyunjin? For my gift?" You inquired, moving closer to him before resting your head on his shoulder. "No y/n..go to sleep or something." He muttered. "But according this paper it says that you really like me and want me to-" you read the paper on the table ad hyunjin scrambles and crumbles the paper embarrassingly. "Stop being nosey ." Hyunjin frowns. "Cuddle me then hwang hyunjin..!" You beg. "Fine but don't ask or bug me anymore!" Hyunjin demanded annoyingly. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in his chest. "I love you daddy!" You mumbled in his chest.

"Can I have a kiss?" You asked. "Sure." Hyunjin kissed you. Though be annoying as hell to him, he knew this was probably going to be the only time he'd get to kiss you. You kiss back and snake your arms around his neck as you pulled away. "Hyunjin let's fuck." You say excitedly. "No. I'm not touching your body sexually without your real permission." He dismissed your playful hornyness. You pout at his response but you slowly fall asleep in his warm embrace before you black out.

"Cutie." Hyunjin whispers softly.
_________________
_______
______

It was the next morning, you woke up to find yourself in one's bed and you immediately jolt up, panicked. There could have been so many scenarios to why your in a random bed with a stranger sleeping the opposite way with his back facing you. He could have tortured you, kidnapped you, or r@ped you. All of the thoughts of that scared you. "Who the hell are you and why am I in your bed!?" You yell. The stranger groans and rises from his sleeping position, "why are you so noisy?" He says in his raspy morning voice, making you feel a tint of red on your cheeks. "Because you probably r@ped me!!" You begin shaking. "What? Nobody r@ped anybody. I don't know what your talking about." His eyebrows furrowed at you and he looked at you.

"Then why am I here?" You spat. "Because last night you begged to sleep in my bed because apparently you were scared of thunder." He explained. "..whatever. Where am I?" You glare at him. "My house. And you need to relax, last night nothing crazy happened." He said, consoling. You roll your eyes and get up, as your walking you bump your knee on the sharp corners of the bed. "Ow!!" You yelp. You grasp your bleeding knee. "You ok-", he stopped. He sniffed the room and smelled your blood, slowly his eyes and fangs were forming. "Do you have a first aid kit?" You walked back over then he jolts his eyes away from you.

Hyunjin's urges we're getting stronger by the minute, and it hurted to keep himself from biting you and most likely killing you.

"Bathroom.." he looks away from you, practically begging you to get away from him before he can't hold back his hunger. You fix your face into a confused one but shrug off your confusion and walk into hyunjin's personal bathroom before grabbing the first aid kit, cleaning it, and covering it with a bandage. You walk out of his bathroom and just stare. "What's your name..?" You asked.

"Hyunjin." He yawned. "Ok well I'm gonna go now." You wave off as you headed out of his room. "Wait..!" He stood up absurdly with a horrified look on his face. "You cant go out there..it's dangerous and full of things you'll be scared of. Let me take you.." He blathers. You look him up and down. Who was he to tell you that you couldn't go home on your own? Because you were only a 18 year old girl? You frowned, "What do you mean things I'll be scared of? I am an adult I can handle myself, mr. hero. Why should you take me?"

Hyunjin rolls his eyes, "because there's a bunch of hungry vampires in this area who roam around..so if they see you...you'll be a lifeless remains on the streets, if you'd like that." He defends. You're eyes widen..for the first time in your life, you have never heard about such creatures until now. "V-Vampires..? I thought that wasn't real." You say stunned. "What. You never heard of it? The war humans and vampires had years ago to fight for ownership of land? Man you're living under a rock.."  hyunjin raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

For the first time, somehow you were curious yet scared. How could a mythical creature be real in this world? The only time you've heard about vampires were in movies..all you know is that when you go back home. You needed answers.