Chapter Two : Lucy the Sweet

Princeton listens to her story then asks, "Why did you come back upstairs?", Kate Monster looks down also confused by her actions. She then looks up and says "I'm not sure!" with a shrug. Kate puts a jacket on and once again heads downstairs this time seeing Gary Coleman, "Hi Kate!" Kate waves with a smile and continues walking, determined not to be side tracked again. Gary rolls his eyes "Rude." Kate continues to walk down the street when she sees a familiar and unfortunately relevant face, Lucy the slut. Kate is slightly shocked by her appearance as she is still unused to the more conservative style she had obtained since her coma. Lucy notices Kate as well, much to her dismay, "Hi Kate...." Lucy says somewhat uncomfortably. Kate looks at her with a fake smile then says, "Hi Lucy......" Lucy frowns a little, "Hey look Kate. I'm really sorry about everything! I'd love to hang out sometime!" Kate agrees to hanging out and Lucy continues to walk with her chatting. Kate then finds a way to mention Trekkie, attempting to help him out, assuming that's what his intentions were in bringing it up. "Yknow Lucy.. there's a guy that'd really like to get to know you more.." Lucy looks confused but hopeful "Who??? Princeton????" Kate makes a face "No.." She exhales and rolls her eyes, "his name starts with a T!!!" Lucy has an uncomfortable look once she realized who they were talking about, "that one pervert who lived upstairs above Princeton?? I use to.. " she trailed off, regretting saying anything more.  "Huh?? Oh uh.. He's a great guy, you should give him a chance!" Lucy frowns "Uhh I'll consider it. Anyways, I'll get ahold of you! We really need to hang out sometime girl!" Kate monster smiled and waved, secretly happy that she is gone. Kate finally arrived at the restaurant the couple ordered take out from. Regretting offering to pick it up by herself. It was hot and heavy and honestly making her even more hungry from the smell of it. The Bad Idea Bears then appear, "Maybe you should eat it all by yourself!!! Princeton will only be upset for just ONE night...!" The blue one yells, the yellow one then chimes in "But that'd make you awfully fat!!!! Wouldn't it??" Kate shooed them away and kept walking. When she finally got back into her apartment she told Princeton about her meet up with Lucy, she said "Yeah and I tried telling her Trekkie liked her but she seemed uninterested.." Princeton laughed, "do you think it's because he is a monster, he is ugly, or a pervert??" Kate smiled and said "he isn't too bad!!" but with some convincing she finally conceded. They happily continued to eat, enjoying the break from setting up Kate's school.