Chapter three : Lucy the Slut

Lucy approached Kate Monsters apartment having noticed that the apartment Princeton once had her in is now vacant and assumed Kate and Princeton are now officially together. She sighs in disappointment, then rings the doorbell on Kate Monsters apartment. Inside, Kate Monster hears the broke and loud doorbell go off with a smile on her face hoping for someone she likes or maybe even Princeton with a surprise! she gets up to answer the door and once she finally gets to there and opens it her smile fades slightly, "Hi.. Lucy..!" Kate waves. Lucy smiles and greets Kate back and invites herself into the rundown but homely apartment. Lucy continues on after greeting her, "Y'know Kate, finding God really did help me after the coma and the death but I'm not all too serious about it. I'm grateful for it but I'm not like a church girl" she pauses to laugh then continues on, "I'm still Lucy the Slut." Lucy smiled and fixed her posture in a way that accentuated her chest. Kate smiled, fakely, "Oh is that so!! I'm so glad you feel so content with yourself, I could never!" Kate said, somewhat jealous of not being in that same place. Lucy smiled, "Kate. I've considered it. I'm not ready to settle down just yet. Especially after everything that happened, but I am slightly more willing to get into a relationship... if maybe it's a secret?" Lucy looked away nervously and took a deep breath before continuing. "Kate I am afraid I think I'm willing to get to know Trekkie more. I think he is ugly but there is something appealing to him for me." Kate monster was shocked Lucy was being so genuine and open, she wasn't sure she had ever seen her like this. Ever. Kate got up and prepared herself a cup of grape juice then offered Lucy one before saying anything more, attempting to look thoughtful and wise. Lucy denied a cup, having to 'watch her figure'. Kate monster then sat down. She smiled up at Lucy, "Lucy he really is nice.... he just has his own issues. Princeton mentioned to me that he attends therapy, so that's a plus but, really. I think you two could help each other." Lucy looks down. "Okay Kate. I also feel guilt for saying all I said about monsters.. I didn't mean that." Kate shook her head, "I understand" Kate did not forgive her. Kate then decided to continue the conversation after a moment of silence, "So, how can I help?"