My Never Saviour (An Ed Sheeran Fan Fiction)

“Truth or Dare... Danielle,” Justin said, a wicked smile on his drunken face as he stared me straight in the eye.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as I glared back at him. “Dare,” I challenged.

The smile on his face grew as he moved closer to me. Holding my chin in his thumb and index finger, he swivelled my head until I made eye contact with a ginger boy on the other side of the circle, “Kiss him.”

A couple of girls in the circle giggled. I didn't recognise the boy, but I smiled at him like I did, a hint of apology in my eyes. The boy didn't seem to mind, though. He smiled back at me. “Go on, Danielle,” Justin taunted, “kiss the soulless freak.”

The ginger boys smile wavered a little and he looked down to his hands. “Justin you jerk!” I squealed, landing a slap on his right cheek as him and a couple other drunken idiots in the circle started laughing. He glared up at me, cursing under his breath. In three steps I made it to the other side of the circle, grabbed the ginger by his collar and made him stand up. He looked at me with question as I crushed my mouth to his, forcing his jaw to move along with mine, then let him go.

I hesitated there for a minute, then grabbed the boy by his hand and led him away from the circle. He didn't deserve this. Justin and a few other boys started yelling things out to us. I didn't even bother to listen. Eventually, we were far away enough that the traffic of the city drowned out their yells.

“I'm Ed,” said the boy trailing behind me.

“Danielle,” I smiled, “how old are you?”

“17”

“I'm 16.”

Ed smiled at me, “Thanks for, um, you know, um, taking me away from them.”

“Don't mention it, but do you mind me asking, why are you here?”

“To get drunk.”

I shook my head, hiding a smile, “Do you know any body in there?”

“Um, yeah. My brother was here before but um, he left,” his soft blue eyes connected with mine.

“That sucks.”

Ed sat down on the grass and tousled up his hair a bit. I watched as tiny wisps of white air danced out of his mouth and nose, then I sat down next to him.

“You're a good kisser atleast,” Ed smiled as I raised my eyebrow at him.

“That was hardly a 'kiss', Ed,” I laughed, “That was more of a 'let me eat your face in three seconds' thing.”

“Oh, well if that's the case i'd like to see what a 'real' kiss from you is like.”