Ch 1: Mission Engage!

"Nice to meet you three, my name is Alysa Bravi. I'm your mentor and a senior reporter here at the Daily Planet." 

[Link:This image was created with Picrew's "トコトコ王国"!! https://picrew.me/share?cd=MI4P1Ik7qq #Picrew #トコトコ王国]

"I would like to state right off the bat that it of upmost importance that you remember this is a place of work, and that your behavior will reflect on the company's reputation

"I would like to state right off the bat that it of upmost importance that you remember this is a place of work, and that your behavior will reflect on the company's reputation." 

Her smile was intoxicating as she spoke and she was really cute for our boss, "I'll start by getting the age barrier out of the way, I'm only three years old than you three. I was mostly hired to be the company's PR person, but they switched my title to a senior reporter after I managed to cover a breakthrough story on Lex Luthor." She held her hand out to me to shake, but I didn't want to crush her, "I'm Clark, this is my best friend Jimmy. That's our newest friend Lois Lane." She bravely took my hand and shook, "Nice to meet you, Clark. You two as well." We got to work on the normal intern stuff but she vanished during out lunch break. "People do need to know about this, but to do so we would need protection." I agreed on that fact but using my powers in front of them wouldn't be good, and the fact that Alysa poofed on us didn't help at all because she could possibly be in danger, the silver haired woman in a mask I had seen earlier in cahoots with the driver who nearly ran Jimmy over.

{What she looked like:] [Ignore backdrop] [Link:This image was created with Picrew's "メーカー773"!! https://picrew.me/share?cd=lGQsYIXMPE #Picrew #メーカー773]

She seemed familiar yet distant and her eyes were an unnatural icy blue covered in the dark shroud on her face, it wasn't normal and it wasn't a good indicator as to her character like my parents said

She seemed familiar yet distant and her eyes were an unnatural icy blue covered in the dark shroud on her face, it wasn't normal and it wasn't a good indicator as to her character like my parents said. Not to mention her indecent appearance that made her look like a racecar mechanic themed supervillain hooker.

[Warehouse]

"I would listen to them, she works for our boss after all." The person who nearly ran Jimmy over shuddering when seeing Phoenix, the operative who worked solely for Lex Luthor and never spoke unless needed, her emotion powered sword and gear making her a fierce opponent since she never showed how she was feeling with her eyes. "He wants to know when it will be delivered. He's rather impatient and this tech requires a proper master, so if you can't deliver then you won't live to escape this city." Storming away from them she patrolled the perimeter of the building aimlessly, allowing Leslie to move the product as she saw three reporter interns snooping around. "You three shouldn't be here." She cornered them in the empty warehouse, her energy sword buzzing with an orange hue and the blade disengaging from her holster, her shoes and jacket along with her hair piece emanating the same color. 

"Back off of them." Clark who had seen her after she allowed Jimmy and Lois to leave, he was forced to fight her when she fled to the docks after realizing Leslie was in trouble, having kept the robot from being destroyed by Lois and Jimmy's attempts to stop it. Also ensuring they wouldn't die because no matter how valuable the combat data was, her interns were still her friends and no amount of money that Luthor offered could bring her true happiness, "I'll help you but only this once." She grumbled to him as he started losing against the giant robot, slashing it to bits with her energy slices as he punched it with her scarf flying off to reveal the mask over her face. "I'll handle this, but you have to get them out of here." She told him to leave with his friends, which caused him to shake his head and aid her as she slashed the remaining robots to metal shreds, the dark shroud on her face not leaving  as she sighed.

"Have it your way, Clark Kent." She helped him activate his dormant powers when Lois was put in danger, though it incurred his wrath for endangering his crush who didn't think of him that way, "Help!!" They had heard a shout which caused them to find their mentor tied up, "I was following that lead but they caught me, thanks for not giving up on me." Her face was oddly scratched up but White let her off when they got back to the office, pardoning the three interns as well but Clark felt himself torn between Alysa and Lois. Not to mention his own identity which changed in an instant the moment that white haired woman endangered Lois. 'I need answers but I have to go home to find them or at least remember how.' He determined that he would need to go home to find what he was looking for, though to be apart from his two love interests tore him apart inside. "If you're heading home, then I would love to go with you."

==============================================

"This was the best we could do since White is still upset." Standing in the doorway, they all seemed surprised to see me given the "trauma" I had gone through the day before, but they didn't know I was there and had no choice but to harm them. "If you ever want someone to help you find answers, Clark. I'm always willing." He came clean to me about what he thought he was and I knew, because Luthor has had a fascination with Kryptonians since he saw the ship Clark fell to earth in over a recording, 'He wants me to capture him and run experiments on him but I can't because I think I want to be his ally.' We went to where his spaceship was and after I had been teleported inside with him, he held me closer than he intended and I heard from the living recording within, that he was the last Kryptonian and he was going to save the world. 

"Ians Thsia Hiah Youja Horlfiend?" My face turned red as he suggested we were dating to which I shook my head as Clark gained his suit, and his father's visage left him with a message to live life to the fullest. "Mrs. Clark? We should head back now, and you need to find something to accessorize with." 

==============================================

To be continued...

==============================================

Side project.