-fake friend

"Girllll and I was like bitch didn't you get milked before" I said to my bestfriend Lalani.

"Nahhhhh whatt" Lalani said laughing.

"Let's go live until the boys get here" I said getting my phone out going to instagram.

"Girl yk yo fans don't like me" Lalani said mugging.

"Cause what you did last time behind my back surprise I even still fw you" I said starting the live.

Lalani just rolled her eyes and got in the camera.

"Heyyy yall" I said to the live as I'm reading the comments.

@lorixasiaa: Heyyy nay ❤️❤️

@brookeellison: Unt un why that messy thot with you?

I read the comment out loud and just ignored it but once lalani read it she wasnt having it.

"Worda bro gomd that was a mistake and its in the past stop bringing the shi up yall so aggy bro" Lalani said walking out the camera and sitting on the couch.

I just shook my head and heard the door open and I looked over to see dd and ddot walking in.

"Yoo wsg mhs" Dd said walking in the kitchen to hug me.

"Heyy d" I said back to him.

Ddot walked up to me and gave me a kiss as he was eating some chips.

"What's wrong wit ha?" Dd said pointing to lalani on the couch looking at the wall and tapping her feet on the floor.

"Oh she's mad because someone on live was talking abt that one situation.

"Ohhh that shi was messed up but ya feel me ian my business" Dd said laughing.

"Dd stfu like you deadass getting me tight aint shi funny" Lalani said

"Chill ma damn why you so mad it's just a comment" dd said walking in the bathroom.

"Nay ima go ill see you tmr" Lalani said putting her jacket on.

"But we was all supposed to have a movie night what is you leaving for" I said with a confused look.

Lalani ignored me and walked out the door slamming it.

"Yo that bitch is weird" Ddot said throwing his chip bag away.

I laughed and walked upstairs to me and ddot's room.

Ddot walked in and changed his clothes and then laid on the bed by me.

"How was the stu bae?" I asked him giving him my full attention.

"It was go-" He started but got cut off by something on his phone.

"What's wrong?" I said trying to see what he was looking at.

He gave me his phone it was a message that lalani had just sent him.

The message: Heyyy ddot, Ik you with nay but like i've been liking you for the longest I just ain't want to tell her or you but I feel like its the right time. Ik I messed up last time when we were all tg by kissing you but I just couldnt hide it anymore... Pls read this when your not around nay cause unt un.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yelled getting up and punching the wall.

Ddot got up and pulled me back on the bed.

"Chill mami cmere" He said calming me down.

"Why tf is that bitch texting you that shi bro" I said still alil mad.

"I been told you she's weird and fake asf you never wanna listen to me" Ddot said holding me.

Dd walked in with mcdonald's bags.

"What's going on why she looking pissed?" Dd said sitting the bags down.

"Lalani sent me some weird ass message just now" Ddot said showing dd the message.

"Yo wtf I knew she was a lil thot pocket" Dd said shaking his head.

"When I catch that bitch outside it's ova" I said with a blank stare.

We all just sat down and ate our food.

_______________________________

634 words 🤍.

hope ya enjoyed.