-cant sleep

"i can't sleep bae." i say to ddot over the phone. we were currently on the phone.

i got no response "bae." i say again and nothing. "DARRIAN!!" i yell into the phone and get a scream back.

"DAMN BRO WTF!" he says "why you ain answer me the first time?" i say "my bad i was dozing off." he says

i smile hard and start putting my crocs and hoodie on. "what u doing?" he says confused. "i finna come over since i can't sleep." i say.

"okay lmk when you here." he says bouta hang up. "okay i love u." i say walking out my room. "i love u more ma." he says hanging up.

i walk outta my house and walk 2 blocks down to ddot's house and knock on the door.

he answers right away and hugs n kisses me as i walk in. "hi mamas." he says "hey baby." we walk upstairs to his room and lay on his bed.

he turns on the movie {five nights at freddys.} "ouu i been wanting to see this." i say grabbing some snacks from his closet.

"how you find my snacks?" he laughs. "boy i been knew dwbi." i say sitting back down.

we watch the movie until the end and i feel weight on my chest and i look down and smile.

its darrian sleeping on my chest with a hot cheeto coming outta his mouth. i kiss his forehead and lean back and close my eyes.
_______________________________

252 words🤍.

hope ya enjoyed .