-feelings lost

"so how you finna tell him mh?" my bestie Taylani asks me.

"idk i was thinking about doing something cute like a picnic then just shout it out." i say.

"thats smart or wtv." she says.

"well whatchu bouta do?" i say getting leftovers out the refrigerator.

"im finna go over davids house and chill idrk." she says getting her things.

"okay you better come over tomorrow lil girl." i end with a laugh.

"i will but goodluck with that and call me and spill the beans." she says hugging me.

"okay bestieee i love youuu." i say hugging her back and dragging the 'e' and 'u'.

"i love you more bestie." she says walking out and shutting the door.

"now how am i finna do this." i say to myself taking a seat on the couch.

_______________________________
• later that day •

"ouuu shi this is cutee." i say looking at my beautiful work.

i go to ddots contact and hit the facetime button and wait for an connection.

"yo wsp." he says looking into the screen.

"can you come over i have some bad and good news." i say.

"okay ill be there in 5." he says getting up cs he was currently playing the game.

the facetime call disconnected and i went back inside to wait for him.

i hear a knock at the door with some yelling and i sigh as i open the door.

"now darrian wdh are you yelling for." i say laughing.

"its mad brick outside and you taking hella long to open the door." he says walking in.

"anyways cs ion know who you think you speakin to like that but follow me." i say walking back outside to the backyard.

"daaamnnn look at nay doing sum nice for a nicca." he says taking a look at everything.

"cmon sit down." i say pulling him down onto the blanket.

"sooo... yu gon speak??" he says taking a look at me and opening a bag of chips.

"oh. yea. sorry but ive been feeling like this for a while and i hope u understand and dont be mad but im sorry." i start.

"mh whats wrong?" he says getting closer to me but i back up.

"i lost feelings for u...." i say making eye contact with him.

"your joking orrrr?" he says starting to tear up.

"no, im serious theres no cameras hidden or anything." i say.

"so this whole time youve been playing in my face and not really fwm." he says and a tear falls down his face.

"i...." i start but he cuts me off.

"nah, thats crazy you got me thinking we finna have a nice picnic but you really just breaking up with me." he says and gets up.

"ddot sit down please." i say tryna pull him back down.

"im out yo." he says grabbing his phone and 2 bags of chips.

"NOOO DARRIAN ISSA PRANK." i yell and run to get him.

"bro wym issa prank??" he mugs tf outta me.

"all this was a prank, i neva lost feelings." i laugh.

"you did not eat so dont think you did yo big one." he says with sas and rolls his eyes.

"shut up lil nicca your maddddd." i say and starts throwing it back as he catches it.

decided to give yall thissss, hope ya like it 🤍

bye nay skis💞

-nay b💚.