.damn.

tws: smut, cursing, choking, slapping
female anatomy used

-----

• 3rd person pov •

the group was planning on going out for dinner. somewhere actually decent. but not that fancy, because lord knows the boys can't go anywhere without disturbing the piece.

y/n's legs were still slightly out of it so she had to use crutches to dinner.

"babyy, what are you wearing to dinner?" isaac asks.

"nothing fancy, just a black dress with some earrings and a necklace, some bracelets too." y/n responds.

"what should i wear then?"

"well if you want to match, just wear a black button up and nice pants."

"alrighty!" isaac jumps to his closet to get ready while y/n puts on their dress.

something along the lines of this

she gets her crutches and walks out to the kitchen.
y/n walks to the kitchen to put her stuff in the hand held purse.

"is isaac still getting ready?" nick asks.

"yeah. why?"

"well i was gonna wait til everyone was in here to ask,  but would it be alright if we vlogged?"

"yeah totally!" y/n responds.

just then isaac walks to the kitchen, ready to go.

y/n's pov -

"damn." isaac whispers as he looks you up and down.

"take a picture, it lasts longer." you wink.

"ok isaac. i already asked y/n but you don't mind us vlogging right?" nick repeats.

"nahhh its fine."

"we all ready to go?" yumi comes out of the bathroom.

"i think so." larry responds, everyone else nods.

everyone starts heading out to the garage, everyone in seperate cars.
as isaac lets you go in front of him you should've realised it was suspicious.
as you slowly step down, he then slaps your ass as you get through the door to the garage.

"ISAAC!" you blush as you cover up your ass.

"oh you know you like it." your jaw drops, and you roll your eyes at him as he gets in the driver seat and you the passenger.
yumi was riding with you two, and nick, larry and tanner were in the other car.

dinner was only about 45 minutes away.
as the cars left the garage isaac's hand slowly found its way to your thigh. periodically moving up more.

"isaac be patient. please, i know yumi does not want to watch." you give him a stern look.

"yeah, isaac you aren't subtle about it at all. i do not want to hear or see it." yumi looks at both of you before returning to his phone.