.not just insomnia.

i want to make this a cute but sad lil chapter.
i need to start a story line these are so random 😭
——————
~3rd~
isaac and the guys were out for a little while tonight.
y/n was left by herself in the house.
she doesnt mind this, though it started thunderstorming and a dark giant house isnt very funsies to be in.

it was around 10:00 pm. y/n was hoping the boys would be home soon. who knew at this point though.

y/n was sat on the couch watching tv and scrolling on her phone. she was hungry so she got up and went to get a snack.
one thing about being alone, with no house pet too, is that your hearing increases. so every small squeak of the floor you couldn't hear. you can hear now.

as she was warming up the oven for some cookies one of the doors creaked.

y/n walks around the corner, double checking to make sure no one was there.

"hello?" she yells out. no response.
but that was a good thing right?

she went back to the tv and then she heard thumping above her.

she looks up and was met with a dark atmosphere and glowy white eyes hanging upside down.

she tried looking away, tried to check the time, tried to talk, tried to move. but nothing worked.

at this point she realized that she had a nightmare and had woken up in a cold sweat but couldn't quite figure out what was happening.

even though the boys were out in her dream, they were actually making a quick run somewhere in reality.

once she came to, she sat up and checked her phone.

~ y/n ~

*where's isaac? i could really use him right about now."

12:37am

fuck. its been a while and now i'm paranoid.

*please come home.*

i lay back down and shut my eyes, tossing and turning until i was in a restless sleep.

~ isaac ~

"dude you guys are idiots!" nick says laughing.

"what even in the fuck happened!" i get out laughing.
we had taken a run to a near by store to grab some things for a vlog/video. it was pretty fucking funny.

"bro larry actually dropped that milk jug in the middle of the aisle!" tanner laughs.

we had left two ish hours ago and i'm hoping y/n wasn't still awake. i know she gets nervy being alone sometimes, but i hope she went to sleep.
we put away the groceries and disperse.

i slowly open the door to my room checking to see if y/n was sleeping.
i tip toe my way over to the side of bed.

she was in a cold sweat but asleep.

i gently caress her face and tuck her hair behind her ear.

"babyy~" i gently whisper.
"i'm home." she turns over to my side and her eyes slowly flutter open.

"mmmh...isaac?" she yawns.

"we just got back. can i climb in?" she gives me a nod of approval.

"you guys scared me. you were out for too long and then i had a nightmare."

"awee, bubs i'm sorry. c'mere." he gestures her over and she lays her head on his chest.
isaac begins humming and stroking her hair as she begins calming down.

the small vibrations from his humming, to his heartbeat, it was just so incredibly calming to y/n.
isaac peaked over her shoulder to see her eyes flutter close.

"sleep well my love." and gives her a kiss on the head before heading to bed himself.

————————
fine: 587 words