Fangirling

Same day

"Wait are you Jack Champion?" Rose asked in disbelief. He laughed a bit. "Uh yes. Thats me." Rose looked at Nick with wide eyes. "Shes obsessed with you." Nick says to Jack. "Oh shut up!" Rose says quickly. "Oh yeah? Tell me more about this obsession. I would love to know everything." Jack teased while looking between Nick and Rose. "You really wanna know? She stalks all of your socials, she reads wattpad stories about you, and so much weird stuff. She's full on obsessed." Nick teased about his little sister. "Oh my god. Im so sorry about him." Rose laughed. After a little while, Nick left the two and went back to the table while Jack and Rose conversed for a while. They finally stopped when the announcement of the movie starting in 10 minutes interrupted their conversation.

"That's my cue to leave. I have to go sit with my other cast mates. But it was great to meet you, Rose. I hope to see you soon or maybe even after the movie ends." Jack said, slightly disappointed he had to leave. "Oh yeah thats cool. Have fun! I cant wait to watch the movie. I'll see you later. Bye Jack." Rose said, trying to contain her excitement. "Bye Rosey." Jack said and walked off. Rose started freaking out. Did THE Jack Champion really just give HER a nickname?

After a while of internally screaming, Rose made her way back to the table. "Oh my fucking god." Rose said and slammed her hands on the table. "Congrats Rose!! I cant believe you actually met him." Matt said as Chris started laughing. "We talked for so long and guess what. When he had to go, he called me Rosey!" Rose started jumping up and down. "I cant take this anymore. He also said he wants to see me again and hopefully see me after the movie!" A little bit after Rose stopped telling the triplets what they were talking about, they made their way down to the theater.

After the movie ended, Rose was so happy that Ethan, Jack's character, was a ghostface and made an impact on the movie. She was definitely going to be cheering him on when she saw him again. She spent the next hour trying to find him, but unfortunately couldn't and was disappointed, but understood.

They made their way back home and Rose took a shower and changed into her PJ's and was planning on making a insta post in a couple minutes. Just as she was about to turn her phone on, it turned on by itself with an Instagram notification. She grabbed her phone and her jaw dropped.  

"Followed by @JackChampion"

She couldn't believe it. He remembered her? And had the time to search her up? Oh my god. She quickly went onto instagram and made a post about the premiere.

Just came home from the Scream 6 premiere

Just came home from the Scream 6 premiere. It was um AMAZING? Loved it so much!

Liked by nicksturniolo, mattsturniolo, chrissturniolo, jackchampion, oliviabecker and others

Comments

user1456- omg jack champion liked this? AND FOLLOWED HER?
View replies

Jackchampion- loved having you! I hope you enjoyed!
View replies

Nicksturniolo- she was fangirling over jack the entire fucking movie.

View more comments

*notification from instagram* @jackchampion would like to send a message.

Authors note!!

I really hope u guys like this chapter! Be prepared for SO MANY MORE instagram posts! 🤗🤗