Chapter 2- A New Start

You had just gotten home, and all you wanted to do was sleep. You made yourself dinner before taking a shower, it felt nice. You stood there, feeling the warm water on your skin. It was relaxing, you could feel all your worries slipping away. You finished up, and wrapped yourself in a towel. You stepped out of the bathroom before heading to your room. You grabbed undergarments and some comfortable clothes. You were changing when you got a text on your phone. When you read the contact name, your heart sank.

"Kill me already..." You said under your breath before picking up your phone.

                                                                                    Micheal

Micheal

Are you Ignoring me now?

                                                                                                                                                                                                Y/N

Yes, I am. Leave me alone.

Micheal

Let's talk this out, y/n. You won't ever find someone like me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Y/N

That's kind of the point, Micheal.

Micheal

Come on, y/n. Don't be like that.

Y/N

No, Micheal. I'm done. I'm done with you, and everything you did. Leave me alone.

You have blocked this number.

You sighed before turning off your phone again. You finished up getting changed, and went to sleep. You didn't have the time or the energy to deal with him. What he did all those years ago, it was messed up. Everything he made you go through, yet he still thinks you'd take him back. It was tiring, and stressful.

You only wanted A New Start.

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for such a short chapter! It's late, and I have a lot of motivation, so I'll try to do a double upload <3