Chapter 4- A Date?

(This will be a short chapter, I have no motivation rn)

You got home, and laid on your bed. It was your day off tomorrow, so you could just sleep and relax, or so you thought. You got up and off your bed before getting into the shower. It was nice, it's your favorite part of the entire day. You got done, and jumped back into your bed. You quickly fell asleep, you were exhausted from the day. You slept in the next morning and when you woke up, you had a text from blade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blade

Blade

Be ready by 6:30, we're going out.

Y/N

Where are we going?

Blade

You'll see eventually, just know to be ready. I'll be picking you up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt a smile spread across your face. You get to spend time with him, that was all that mattered. You had to tell Natasha about it. But, you decided to tell her about it once it was over. You got up and out of your bed, and went to make yourself some breakfast. You were happy the entire day. You picked out an outfit, and set it on your bed. You went along with your day, up until it was time. You put on your outfit, did your hair and makeup, before taking a look in the mirror. You loved the way you looked right now. You felt like a teenager again, getting ready for her first date ever. You could feel your heart beating in your chest. You hear a car outside, and grab your things before leaving. You made sure the door was locked behind you.

"Hey, Blade" You say as you get into the car. He was in a suit, and he looked amazing. "You look beautiful, y/n." He had a smirk on his face while looking you up and down. "And you look handsome, Blade." You could feel his eyes on you. You couldn't help but blush, feeling so flustered. As both of you drove, you tried to ask where you were going. "So are you going to tell me where we're going, or are you just going to surprise me?" He chuckled, and continued to drive. "You'll see when we get there." His hand went to your thigh, and it made you smile. You were screaming on the inside. 'HE PUT HIS HAND ON MY THIGH!!!' was all you could think of while the both of you were driving. You were blushing again, but you hoped he didn't notice. The both of you get there, and he opens the door for you. He offers you his hand, and helps you out. As you walk into the building, you quickly realize it's a fancy dinner place. "Blade, you didn't have to!" You hadn't ever been to this fancy of a place before. "Hey, anything for a lovely person like you." You both sat down, and you started to think.

Was this... A Date?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

480 words! This was fun to make, and I hope you enjoyed!

Btw, the image is from a user on pinterest named 'zerki~', full credit goes to the artist <3