Chapter 2

Third person's pov

Scaramouche dragged Kazuha outside.

S: "listen up here, I'm not in the mood to get arrested because you're useless. Mess up one more time and I will kill you."

K: "I told you it wasn't my fault the fuel-"

S: "YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED IT."

Kazuha stepped back, distancing himself from scara.

K: "WELL I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW, OKAY!?"

S: "I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Don't talk to me unless it's for business."

Scara left the base and went inside the bike shop. He picked up the stolen bike and he started the engine. He drove off fast, he needed a ride to calm down. In the meantime, Kazuha lit up a cigarette and went outside the bike shop to get some fresh air.

He leaned his back against the wall and he sighed heavily. Not much time passed until he was interrupted from his peaceful moment.

?: "hello, this is a bike shop, right?"

A guy approached kazuha as he pointed at the bike shop.

K: "as you can see from the bikes inside, yes it is."

?: "I see, that's perfect! You see, I have an old bike from my father and it's somewhat damaged, I was wondering if I could bring it here to get it fixed when you have time"

K: "sure, I can book you an appointment for tomorrow morning. 9am"

?: "that would be perfect, thank you"

The guy said as a smile appeared on his face. It was night so his face wasn't very visible but his red-ish hair stood out. Kazuha smiled back and waved at him goodbye as the new customer walked away.

At the same time, Scara returned. He saw the guy as he was leaving with his back turned and he looked at kazuha.

S: "who was that?"

K: "relax, just a new customer."

The guy turned his face slightly and looked at the bike scara was riding before he disappeared in the darkness of the street.

Scara sighed and parked the bike inside.

S: "great, more work."

Kazuha decided to ignore his whining and smoke another cigarette. He looked at the sky as he tried to relax. Scara got inside the building and went upstairs to his room. He looked outside the window and he saw kazuha standing under it. A wide grin appeared on his face as he grabbed some paper balls he had made out of boredom and threw one on kazuha's head.

K: "hey!?"

Kazuha said as he looked at scara's window. Scara then threw another one on kazuha's face.

K: "stop this! I'm trying to relax!"

Kazuha was getting more and more pissed which made scara's grin even bigger.

S: "relax? How? By smoking this light ass cigarette? Oh please"

He said as he threw another paper ball on kazuha's head.

K: "I swear to god, throw one more at me and I'm coming up there-"

Before kazuha could finish, another one was thrown on his face.

K: "THAT'S IT."

He yelled as he gave scara a middle finger.

S: "if you really want to relax you should take something heavier"