Protective-Nick

Summary:Nick hears someone commenting bad about Chris, and he told Matt and they immediately started talking to the guy protecting Chris.

⚠️TW:Cursing,crying,⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's pov
I am bored, so i am here in my room on my phone reading Wattpad.Ever since we did that Video, the"Reading Fanfics about us" i got intrigued to read more about that. So i am reading a fanfic about Nick titled"It's you and I in the universe".This is so sweet, it's about Malcolm and Nick.

They are dating but they broke up in this Fanfic,but in real life they wouldn't break up, yep you heard me right Nick and Malcolm are dating for more than 8months. And we were really happy for the couples. Me and Chris are so tired of hearing Nick ranting about how beautiful Malcolm is.

Now i'm really glad that they are dating already, we are free of Nick's pining!! While i was reading, Nick went inside my room and sat on my bed"Hey Matty, you doing anything? I kinda want to go the Mall i am bored."Nick said. I turned off the phone and faced Nick."I'm also so bored, sure let's go tell Chris?"I said and he nodded and we left my room to go to Chris' room.

We knocked at Chris' room and we didn't receive any answer. So we went inside his room and saw him on his table, with his laptop and studying his Exams for next week.I know how Chris studies hard but he has to rest.I tapped his shoulders and said"Hey Chrissy? Want to come to the Mall with us? You need to take a break first hun."I said and he smiled.

"Okay sure, i'll get ready!"He said and we left him and waited at the living room.

Chris' pov
I'm currently getting dress right now to come with Matt and Nick to the Mall.They are right i need a break because i have been studying for like 9hrs and all i ever ate was water.I only drink water, I haven't eaten anything because i was focused on studying.

After i got ready, i went down to the living room and saw that my brothers are waiting for me there"Hey guys, i'm ready!"I said.They looked up at me and smiled and we went to the car and drove to the mall.When we got to the mall the first thing we did is to eat.

"You haven't eaten anything? Only water? What the heck Chris!"Matt scolded me.I told them that I haven't eaten anything only water and now they are so worried about me"Hehe, i'm sorry."I said nervously. As our food arrived we started eating and after eating we went to a clothes store to buy a clothes.

When we're at the clothes shop, Nick told us to separate so that we could choose any clothing that we want.While i was looking for a clothes i heard two girls gossiping about me, and what i heard next makes my heart ache"the fact that Chris likes girl clothing and that he is always so noisy in there vlogs ugh!"One girl said.

And it got me thinking, should i keep quiet at out next video? I pushed aside my negative thoughts that are slowly drowning me.I went back to choosing clothes until i found one i like and met back with up Nick and Matt."So? Anyone buying?"Nick asked us me and Matt looked at each other and nodded and payed for our clothes.

Nick's pov
After Chris and Matt payed we decided to roam around the mall while me and Matt keep an eye on Chris.Why? Because we heard the hate comments the two girls were saying when we were at the clothes store. Me and Matt knows that Chris won't tell us because it didn't seem to affect him.

But we know deep inside that it really affected him, he just doesn't want to show us and i don't really know why. While we were walking we saw a fan coming up to us"OMG! I love your videos, can we take a pic?"She said. And of course since we love our fans so much we said yes.

She stand beside me and Matt and we took a picture after the picture she looked disgustingly at Chris"Do you know what Chris? You're an annoying little brat and ur so noisy and u eat too much."The girl said Me and Matt wanted to say something to the girl but decided to keep quiet.

Chris stood there shocked"T-Thanks, i a-appreciate it.."He said voice breaking,our hearts break he got the guts to said thanks the girl left we saw him wiping his tears"are you okay Chris??"Matt asked.He immediately wiped his tears and looked at us"y-yeah, lets go.."He said and walked away.

"He's not fine, why does he have to lie to us?"i said sighing and followed Chris. We decided to use a joke on a Chris to make him happy, the good thing it worked.We decided to go to the park to do what we've been doing since we were kids.

We were walking when we heard another comment about Chris"Why is he always with his brother? Aren't he ashamed of being with his brother?Chris is annoying and so noisy and his brothers are just pretending to love him but they really hate him"The girl said.Me and Matt had enough we went to her and slapped her.

"Don't you ever say that about Chris, Yes Chris is noisy but we're totally fine with that! And he isn't annoying,and we don't hate him! We love him! He's the best brother we could ever ask for, say that to Chris one more time, i will put you in Jail!"I said Me and Matt walked away from the girl and we saw Chris running to the car and we immediately followed.

Chris' pov
I runned back to the car letting my Brothers deal with that. I have been keeping this feelings until earlier, until the comments about me today hurts fucking much. That i cant take it anymore and i just cried with my head in my knees. When i felt the door opened and they lifted my face and they both hugged me.

"We knew that you have been keeping ur feelings until earlier, so let it all out honey.."Matt said while He hugged me his one hand rubbing my hand and nick ruffled my hair."I-im sorry for being annoying, for being noisy, i-im sorry for being so fat.. i-i s-should e-eat l-less.. i-im sorry for being a b-burden o-on you g-guys..i-im sorry for-"I got cutted of by Nick putting his hands to my mouth to stop me from talking.

"You don't have to say Sorry Chrissy, you are perfect the way you are okay?You aren't annoying or noisy okay? We know that ur when we film you get noisy and that's normal for us because we do that too okay? And you're not fat Chrissy don't eat less and most especially you're not a burden to us.. don't listen to what people are saying about you mhm? They don't know you and are jealous of you okay?"Matt said and it made me calm down a bit.

"Y-yes, i-im sorry for my outburst, i-i"I was still crying and shaking.They both hugged me until I stopped crying"let's go home okay?"Nick said and i nodded.While Matt's driving I grabbed his arm and never lets go until we got home.

When we got home we spent time watching tv.I couldn't be more proud to have these guys in my life. I love them so much.

The end!

Hope you guys like this.

I'll be doing ur requests now it's just this are my ideas for now! So thank u for being patient.

-
Ur lovely author❤️