Part 1

Jason 

"So, Jason, have you seen him?"

"Wha?"

"The new boy, apparently, he's hot".

I looked up from my phone where I was trying to see if I got into the lacrosse team, when Piper ever so politely interrupted me. She was always trying to get me a boyfriend ever since I came out as 'gay' to her. It wasn't necessarily annoying since I knew she had good intentions, but it did get frustrating every time some 'hot' guy came past.

It usually didn't end well.

"So, did you? Did you? Did you?"

"Piper, calm down and no I haven't seen him".

She seemed disappointed by the response she was given so being the kind person I was I added, "But I'll try to look out for him if that's what you want."

"Yes! Your gonna love him!" The brown-haired girl reached up to pat my head as she always did.

"But how do you know I'm going to love him if he's new! I bet you don't even know what he looks like!"

She gave me a knowing look, "Because I know these things, plus, Annabeth told me he looked cute and that you might benefit of him."

My eyebrows raised teasingly, "Your girlfriend said that he looked cute and your not jealous?"

"I mean yeah, it's not like she's gonna dump me for someone she doesn't even know...or think is cute" Her voice went from cocky to indecisive so fast that I laughed despite myself.

"Don't worry," I shoved her playfully, "Your right, I don't think she'll leave you anytime soon".

Taking a deep breath, she smiled and glanced up at me, "Thanks Jace your probably right."

"No problem" I was so carried away with the conversation that I completely forgot about checking my emails.

Ping!

At the sound, I dropped my phone catching just in time to see that I got into the team.

Grinning like a mad man, I turned to look at Piper, who still had a hand over her heart from the sound.

She knew what I was going to say with just an inspection of my face, "You got in didn't you?"

"Yep,"

As soon as I said she jumped up so high I swear that if she were taller, she would've hit the roof, and then proceeded to bear hug me, or at least tried to.

Before long she narrowed her eyes and pulled away from the hug "Now about that new kid...."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Piper

As soon as I saw Percy, I knew that Jason was perfect for him.

He looked like the stereotypical skater boy, dark blue hoodie, black skinny jeans, black converses, ear and lip piercings. He had it all including the dark messy hair and the sea-green eyes. Well except for the sea-green eyes he would've of been exactly like you'd expect a skater boy to look.

"That's the boy I was talking about earlier" Annabeth my amazing girlfriend whispered next to me.

"He's perfect"

"Totally." She agreed.

Time for operation get Jason and Percy together. His eyes swept around the room looking for somewhere to sit. Perfect. I waved wildly for him to sit next to me.

Making eye contact he smiled and made his way over. I thought he had a nice smile, but I don't think I could like him romantically, especially not with Annabeth around.

Annabeth and I smiled back. He plopped down in his seat and put a hand on his chin, "Is everyone here this nice?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "If only you knew".

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

Annabeth laughed beside me, "Don't worry we're not those type of people"

Percy looked relived. I was about to ask him why and where he had come from when Ms. Venus came in with her overly dramatic performance...as always.

"Da da da! I'm here everyone! No need to panic! I'm here now!" She left her rather large handbag right next to a scared looking kid who edged away slowly from the monstrosity that was her bag.

Only my friends knew that she was actually my mom and I planned that it stay that way. Percy already looked like he was about to fall asleep, resting his head on the desk and closing his eyes. Annabeth glared daggers at him once he started to slightly drool.

This was going to be an interesting lesson. 

A/N Ok so this is story is experimental I'm not sure if I should continue or not. If you came here to hate you can leave cause nobody likes haters. I will do a part 2 but again not sure if I'm continuing. Anyways thank you for reading my crappy writing lol. If you have any ideas/prompts do tell the gods know I need it. 

Peace out -Alli