Percy Jackson

I'm writing chapter titles now so yay! I guess. I can't believe this got 32 reads already like why tf would you people read this sh*t? Nevertheless hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

Peace out -Alli ✌

*warning* Contains slight swearing

Jason

Why did I have to be gay?

Quickly texting Piper I decided it was better to forget him. Yet part of my mind wandered to that disheveled raven black hair, sea-green eyes....

"Ahem, Mr. Grace? No phones allowed during class or anywhere in the school, as a matter of fact, so I'm not sure why you have it on you at the moment."

Shoot. I completely forgot that I still had my phone in my hand. "I-uh sorry Miss"

"Mhm We'll see but for now please give me the phone".

Reluctantly I gave him the phone. Soon my thoughts drifted to the mystery boy and how I can get closer to him...

"ANNABETH FUCKING CHASE!"

I bit my lip looking out the window and searching for something to look at. There was a pause and I almost lost it, but luckily the bell rang signalling everyone to leave.

Walking down the corridor I saw Piper hanging her head down and being lectured by Chiron about swearing and yelling in the middle of class. Annabeth was talking with someone who was new and back was turned to me, probably waiting for Piper. I waved in their direction hoping I wasn't interrupting anything.

Annabeth waved back and that's when the boy she was talking to turned and O saw who it was. His green eyes pierced through mine as he too realised who I was. "Oh, it's you" the cute boy said deadpanned.

"Yep, we meet again."

Annabeth looked between us trying to decipher how we knew each other, "Wait- Huh? How'd you- "

"Meet? Blonde superman here crashed into me and couldn't be bothered to help me, couldn't he?" As he said it, he scowled at me. Blonde superman? Was that really what he thought of me? I guess I really pissed him off.

"I said I was sorry".

The boy rolled his eyes, arms crossed. I then noticed that I didn't know his name.

"Well, seeing as you know each other should we leave or-"

"Actually, we don't know each other and if you two are friends I rather not be friends with him".

Rude much? I still didn't even know his name! I started to re-think about my slight crush on him.

"Fine with me." I said, "As long as he gives me his name".

Annabeth being the girl she is began laughing at the situation just as Piper came out of her 'lecture'. "C'mon Pipes lets leave these two be".

Piper stared between us, an eyebrow raised as Annabeth dragged her away from our little 'chat'.

Once they left us the boy slammed me against the wall. Apparently, he had more strength than I realised and was really pissed off. "Listen here, pretty boy. I'll tell you my name as long as you leave me alone."

His face was dangerously close to mine, but his eyes threw me off with their sheer intensity they had.

"Alright...but I'm not sure I can leave you alone forever".

The boy seemed to hesitate which made him loosen his grip on me, but he soon regained composure and pushed me harder against the wall.

"ugh fine but-"

Raising my eyebrow, I saw that behind his intense eyes were a kind of sadness and hurt.

"Nothing," he turned away, pulled his hoodie up and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Names Percy by the way, Percy Jackson"