Percy makes bad desicions for himself

A/N: I finally updated! Thank you to all who have read, commented and voted so far. I really appreciate it. This took a long time to write due to writer's block, school and holidays so sorry for that. Not much Jercy in this chapter mainly for plot reasons.  Anyways enjoy! 

-Alli ✌

Percy pov:

Fuck.

I hated my life, why did cute blonde guys have to be so fucking annoying?! Sometimes I wish I never had a thing for blondes. Nico always used to tease me but it's not like he could say anything, which reminded me of Leo.

The Latino leaves me in 6th grade then goes to show up in my new high school?! I'm starting to get suspicious my mum did this on purpose, all I need now is to find Grover in the hallways and my theory would be almost certain.

On my way to art I was met with - Annabeth was it? "Hey, since your new and all and since I doubt you have any friends do wanna maybe sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

The girl really doesn't leave room to say hi back. I considered the offer; it wouldn't be so bad if I had other friends for once. Sighing I made my decision "Alright as long as you're not assholes".

She pursed her lips, "and why would an asshole invite you?"

"Hey! what is that supposed to mean?!"

"oh it's nothing personal" she laughed like we've been friends for a long time.

"Mhm and I'm Spiderman"

"No, I'm serious!"

"Alright Alright no need to get desperate".

She then proceeded to roll her eyes at me. How dare she.

"You know your not as bad as I thought".

"Never have low expectations of me" I mostly murmured to myself, opening the door for her to the art rooms.

"What did you say?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing".

Annabeth looked at me warily not convinced of my answer.

We entered the classroom and talked some more sketching our designs for our big project.

* * * * * * * le time skip to lunch * * * * * * * *

Ugh class was terrible. I was so lucky to have Annabeth with me in most of my classes. She was nicer than she first appeared to be, well as nice as she is with me. Apparently, she has two younger twin brothers although their technically stepbrothers and lives with her dad and step mum. She hadn't heard from her real mum since she was 6 and temporarily ran away from home.

Annabeth didn't like to talk about it but she trusted me enough to tell me. On my first day here, may I add.

Anyways at lunch I saw that cute blonde guy from our little 'talk' earlier.

"Ah fuck" I said mostly to myself, "You know maybe I'll go and-"I didn't get to finish my excuse of not sitting at lunch with them because Piper decided that was the right time to shout across the cafeteria to me.

"HEY PERCY! Come on and sit with us!"

I closed my eyes slowly and took a deep breath. Alright that's fine. Totally fine.

I put my hoodie back up like I did when I walked away from Jason. Wait did I just remember his name? God no I am not falling that fast with another blonde.

"Hey guys, this is Percy, he's new and I invited him to sit with us". Annabeth said from beside me waving at I think was her girlfriend, Piper.

Woah was this like a special club or something? Invited seriously?