102

October 24, 5:00 am

Tala 🔒 @leighgandaaaaa

The world is cruel right now.

--------------

Messenger

October 25, 7:03 pm

Soledad Divina Pelobello

Tara Leigh:
Hi. Sorry for ignoring you these past days, Lei. It's just that everything's messed up.

Delivered
7:03 pm

--------------

7:15 pm

Diego Kai Mansan

Tara Leigh:
Hi.

Delivered
7:16 pm

--------------

8:22 pm

Diego Kai:
Fuck. I almost threw my phone when you replied. I've been waiting for your reply, Tala. I should be the one asking you.

Kumusta ka?

9:02 pm

Tara Leigh:
I'm okay. I'm sorry for ignoring you.

Diego Kai:
It was so difficult as the days passed, Tala. I'm missing you so much.
Nakakain ka ba maayos?

Tara Leigh:
Oo. Sorry uli. Sobrang dami lang nangyari. I was caught up with a lot of things, and I didn't want to bother anyone.

Diego Kai:
I noticed you're like that. You like to endure the pain on your own. Please know that I'm here, Tala.

Tara Leigh:
I know. It's just that I want to deal everything alone.

Diego Kai:
What happened?

Tara Leigh:
Na-stroke si Mamita. Na-pull out iyong scholarship ko. Pati sa renta sa apartment sa Manila hindi ko nabayaran, kaya pinapaalis na ako. Uuwi ako Manila para kunin mga gamit ko.

Diego Kai:
Where will you be staying then?

Tara Leigh:
Dito na sa Palawan.

Diego Kai:
Are you staying there for good?

Tara Leigh:
Oo.

Diego Kai:
You'll be transferring there, too?

Tara Leigh:
Oo. I'm sorry. I have a lot of problems to deal with, Diego. And I cannot accept your feelings for me. Whatever we have right now, I want this to stop.

Diego Kai:
What?

Tara Leigh:
Mas mabuti na kung ihinto na lang natin. Wala kang mapapala sa akin, Diego. I am so broken. Even you cannot fix me. No one can. I told you, I don't want to enter relationship because of my messy and complicated situation. I don't want to be someone else's burden, Diego. Kaya, please kalimutan mo na lang ako. What you feel might just be a phase. Nasanay ka lang siguro na kausap ako.

Diego Kai:
I own my feeling, Tala. You don't have the right to tell me stop whatever I feel about you.

Tara Leigh:
Marami ka pang mahahanap na better kaysa sa akin, Diego. Not me.

Diego Kai:
You don't get to tell me about that, Tala. I like you. Please don't say that.

Tara Leigh:
Whatever you will say won't stop the fact that I want this to end. I'm sorry. Please forget me. Let us move forward from this.

Diego Kai:
No, shit. Fuck. Can I call? Please.

Tara Leigh:
I'm sorry.
You deserve someone better.
Thank you so much.
You're one of the people I won't forget in this lifetime.
Thank you for being there with me but I'm sorry this has to end. I don't deserve you. Thank you for keeping up with me since we've met. From the stupid lie I created to the random conversations we had, I treasure all the memories I had with you.
I'm sorry for everything, Diego.

You've blocked this user.