Chapter 1

Dad enters the house with a big smile on his face and I know why.

"Maria oh Maria!" He sings cheerfully.

"What is it padre?" I say in a low voice.

"Since you know I am a soon to be husband again and I am so happy you're here with me and going to watch me marry again." He smiles.

"Right. Happy for you padre but I'm upset that she's got children. Now I'm going to have to deal with the idea of having siblings! And it's even worse because they're not even blood related to me." I sigh.

"I know sweetheart but her 3 children are young gentlemen. They are quite older than you and 2 of them are famous drivers. Isn't that nice you would get along?" He smiles.

"Oh padre, I don't care about the fame. I'm used to being alone in my room nobody would annoy me or speak to me." I say.

"But this is wrong darling. You should be seeing people more. Maybe you would meet some friends here too, who knows?" He smiles and gives me a hug.

I sigh and hug father back. I knew he loved me and cared deeply about me after the incident with mother cheating on him he really needed this and I'm happy he finally moved on after 4 years.

"Now darling get prepared because she and her sons will come in a bit." He says.

I nod and go up to my room quickly to put something nice on. I immediately choose a red little dress because red is my favorite color after all. I apply light makeup and let my hair down wearing black heels.

I hear the doorbell right after I'm spraying my perfume and I start to go down the stairs when I hear all the muffled voices and greetings and laughter down below.

"Luis babe I missed you." I see my father's fiancé giving my father a huge kiss.

I really did not need to see that...

"Mon amour, I missed you too." He smiles as he hugs her.

"Hola Arthur, Lorenzo and Charles." My dad greets three guys standing behind their mother but I can't see them properly so I go down a bit further trying not to make a noise in my heels but it's nearly impossible.

They all look in my direction upstairs and I meet their eyes. But there's one of them who happens to look like a God...is he even real?

"Hola." I smile nervously as I slowly walk and stand next to my father.

"Ola la, Luis! You're daughter is as beautiful as you are. God bless her." My father's fiancé says and smiles at me.

I smile at her as she hugs and greets me.

"Maria, these are my sons. Lorenzo is my oldest son who currently is working in the F2 with my youngest son who is a F2 driver, Arthur. My middle son is Charles and he's made it to F1." She smiles.

I smile and handshake them all and as I shake Charles I feel as if I'm struck with something inside me. I can't deny how hot he is. I have never seen a man be so handsome like that. But again, he's my stepbrother.

After the greeting we go to have dinner and I want to go to a party with the people in my grade but my father starts to get overprotective on the table...

"Maria, right now I cannot take you to this party as you can see we have guests. It would be inappropriate." He says.

Suddenly Charles gets up from the dinner table.

"Excuse-moi maman, I need to go with Carlos my teammate to meet for a meeting at Ferrari." He says.

"Alright love, how about you take Maria with you on the way if that's okay with Maria." His mother says.