chapter two - lets get going!

"ughhh." i whine as my alarm went off. I barley got any sleep in the first place i was up so late last night thinking. Whatever, ill just sleep on the way there...

I had to get out of bed.

ugh.

I got up and brushed my teeth, took a fast shower, and got on a comfy outfit for the way there.. Now i just wait for emu to pick us all up.

I heard knocking at the door so it's probably emu!
i went up to the door and opened it and saw not pink, but purple hair.

"hiiii nene :3!!" rui says with his stupid cat smirk.
"what do you want rui." i roll my eyes. Rui just frowns. "i just thought it would be easier for me to be over heree so that when emu comes to pick us up we can just walk out together!" the tall boy announces.
"ugh." i stay silent for a second. "fine. just please if your gonna call tsukasa, please do it in a DIFFERENT room. i cant stand hearing you two flirt it makes me sick." i pretend to stick my finger in my throat, "you're just jelly that im dating the love of my life and you're not datingg yourssss!!!" he pulls out his phone and walks into a different room. "why did you come over here if you were just gonna annoy me??" i sigh. "i annoy you everytime so whats the difference??" he yells from the kitchen
"nevermind just shut up please." i yell back.

a few minutes pass by. Untill i finally hear a knock at the door. Thank goodness shes finally here.

"NENEEEE-CHANNNN!!!!!" yells the hot pink hair girl from outside. I yell for rui to grab his stuff and that we are about to go. he walks over and we follow emu to the car.

"nene i missed you!!!!" emu hugs me tight, basically snuggling up against me. I couldnt see it but i knew my face was red as hell.
"nene-chan whats wrong?? you're face is all red!" she worries.
"I'm fine!! its just errm.-" "OMG DID I MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE IM SORRY!!!!!!!!" she yells making me cover my ears, and the man driving the car shushes her. "emuu..." i whined "sorry nene.." she frowns. I sigh and hug her, she scoots closer and cuddles me tight. "you didn't make me uncomfortable it was just sudden thats all..!" i reassure her. "phew!!! thats good!! sorry for doing it so suddenly!!" the pink ball of joy apologizes. "its okay." i say hugging her a little tighter.

A few minutes of me and emu cuddling, the moment i dreaded finally happend. We pick tsukasa up and i knew as soon as he got in, him and rui would be talking and flirting the whole time. Ugh.

After a little, i looked over to emu. Who was surprisingly sleeping.. I didn't think that was even possible knowing how much energy she always has..
I was tired from staying up last night.. so i might aswell nap too.
I leaned my head on emus a bit so i didnt wake her up, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

"nenee!.. NENE!!!!" I felt someone shaking me awake lightly. "hmm? emu?? whats up?" i questioned
"i cant stand those two!! dont get me wrong im so happy they are together but do they ever stop flirting!!?" she whines "if they annoy you two than that says alot.." i say. "i wish we were theree already!" she complains. "hmm.." i hum to myself quietly. "do you wanna listen to music or watch something with me?.." i suggest. Her face lights up and she immediately says yes. I get out my phone and my airpods, and let her pick what she wants to watch. She ended up picking barbies life in the dream house.. I wasnt mad though, i watch it sometimes.

After a little bit emu changed what we were watching and played games on my phone. I ended up sleeping again and waited for us to get there..
-----------------------------------------------------------

lifeew in the dreammmm housee oh yeah!!& life in yhe dreeeamm housee oohhhhhhhh life in the dreammm housef.