ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕩

"𝓩ephyr, slow down!" A girl with long brown hair called out, attempting to catch up to her friend who was a few steps ahead.

The girl with black/blue hair just laughed in response and slowed her pace, waiting for her best friend to join her. The brunette finally caught up, panting heavily and out of breath.

"Zeph, why do you always have to run so fast!" She said, trying to catch her breath while her friend chuckled softly.

"Sorry, Flora," Zephyr replied with a sheepish smile before her eyes lit up, "I'm just really excited. It's the first day of Alfea College!"

Flora couldn't help but giggle at her best friend's enthusiasm. "You know, this might be the most excited I've ever seen you – even more than the day of your royal debut, and that's saying a lot."

Zephyr responded with a grin.

Ah, the royal debut. Flora had mentioned it, and you might've guessed it already. Zephyr was indeed a princess, part of the bloodline royalty. In fact, she was the 3rd princess and the 5th child of Galwinda, the neighboring kingdom, and a blood relative of Lynphea's royalty.

With her being the youngest out of her family, she was free from responsibility. So two years ago, she decided that she wanted to go to Lynphea, for a new experience outside of Galwinda and to see her cousins. There Zephyr met Flora, where both of them hit it off instantly. And now, they're here, off to Alfea college, the most prestigious school for fairies in the whole dimension. 

Yes, you heard it right – fairies were real in this magical realm, along with many other enchanting creatures. Zephyr and Flora were fairies too, gifted with magical powers. So here they are in front of Alfea.

"Halt!" Someone shouted in a strict manner causing the two girls to stop in front of Alfea's gates. When the two looked in front of them, the saw a woman with thick brimmed glasses and a brown haired bob cut, "And what are your names ladies?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

Flora and Zephyr both exchanged glances before looking back at the lady. "Um, Zephyr of Galwinda and Flora of Lynphea miss," Zephyr responded back with a small smile as Flora gave her a grateful smile as her shy demeanor made her freeze.

"Flora of Lynphea..." The woman mumbled, her eyes scanning her clipboard before she stopped, nodding to herself as she saw the girls name and ticked her off before searching the board again, "And Zephyr of Galwinda..."

When the older woman set eyes of the girls name on the clipboard her eyes widened a little before looking up at Zephyr.

"Oh Princess Zephyr of Galwinda, my apologies for not recognizing your name sooner," She apologized while the said girl just waved her off with a small laugh.

"Please, just Zephyr is alright," She said as the woman nodded and regained her composure.

 "Well, Flora and Zephyr you can now go in and await until further instructions. I am Griselda, the assistant headmistresses," Griselda stated sharply as the two girls thanked her before walking into the school gates.

"That was interesting," Flora said with a small laugh as she nudged her best friend who rolled her eyes playfully.

The two girls then chatted a little to past time before Griselda started speaking, quieting everyone down from their conversations.

"This school will be your home for the next five years," She began, pacing back and forth in front of the students, "But! This home can cease to be yours at any moment. The rules of this institution are based on discipline. Now, disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate!"