1. Khushi's pov

Khushi's pov

Hello, my name is Khushi. Khushi Agnihotri.
I am a 19 years old chirpy girl.
Presently I am doing my Doctor course in US Whitmore college.
I am doing my double degree, first is BA English. And now doctor.

My parents died when I was 15.
And hey, I forget to tell you guys, that I have two BFs.

Hahaha funny right, so let me explain. One is my best friend Advay Malick and another one Arnav Malick is my boy friend.
Both are so possessive and protective about me.
And both are handsome hunks.

Here today I stepped into the college, And my two BFs are on their duty, by glaring at the boys who are looking at me like vultures.

If there are none around now, then the black shirt guy, who is literally looking at me lustfully would be screaming terrified, by the vampire faces of my personal body guards.

Oops I forgot to mention, you guys heard me right, my boy friend and best friend are vampires. Scary right? But not to worry, these two are so good vampires.

You know my dear diary,
The day I got to know that my BFs are vampires, I shrieked and freaked out dramatically.
I am amused that my friends are vampires. It doesn't scare me at all.
Don't know the reason yet! Cause, If any others in my place, they would have surely passed out which I didn't.

And here comes my girly gang, Preetho
Her secret, she is coming from a Witch family.

One more girl is Lavanya Kashyap, in short Lav. She is a dimple girl.
And Nk aka Nanda Kishore, a wild photographer.

So that's all about our gang.
We all live in Mystic Falls.
And Our college name is Whitmore.

I felt someone closing my eyes, And I know who it is!

End of Pov!

"Adu, I know this is you." Advay Malick smiled and removed his hands.
He came in front of her and said,"You are always right."

"I know I know." She raised her collar.

Just then Adavy' s phone rang, with his twin brother's name on it.
Khushi also sees it and says," I guess the mission is accomplished."

Advay gave her a lopsided smile and attended the call, only to hear the dangerous voice of Arnav Malick.
"You assholes come in front of me right now!"
Arnav cut the call saying that.

While Adavy and Khushi laughed rolling down on the floor.
"Oh my God! I can imagine, pissed Arnav Malick." Advay commented.

"Right! And we need to be away from him for some time otherwise, the lord governor will burn us." Khushi snorted.

That night, Khushi and Advay both peeked through the window of their house.
And checked whether Arnav is in the hall or nearby.

Not seeing anyone there they silently came and went to their rooms.

The next morning, Khushi along with her two bodyguards\ Bfs went to college.
There after meeting her friends she comes to know about Sports day.
Just then Preetho comes there and says excitedly," Hey, Khush, you won't believe me whom I saw today?"

"Let me guess,hmm... A look a like of Khushi, just like in Vampire diaries and in some other series." Aman said, sipping his juice.

Khushi chuckled hearing his words, cause she knows Aman gets totally annoyed with Preetho's imaginations.
"You are 100% right!" Preetho exclaimed, Aman choked on his juice.

"What?" He asked with a frown on his face.
Arnav and Advay looked at each other worriedly.

Khushi looked at Preetho like she had gone mad.
"Ohk! You are officially mad now."

Preetho rolled her eyes and took her to the playground," Come I will show you."

All others also went behind them.
They reached the ground,"There..." Preetho pointed to the group of players who are playing basketball.

Malick brothers shocked to the root.
Khushi stood with her mouth hung open widely.
Aman and others stood gaping.

"Sheetal?" Arnav uttered, getting shocked seeing her there, after all these years.

Khushi who heard it saw him and asked," Do you know who she is? And why is she looking exactly like me?"

Arnav nodded his head and held hand in his," Come on let us go back to home."
They went away from there.

All the way, she kept on asking Arnav and Advay," Who is she? Why do we both look the same and How do you guys about her?"

"Mishty, please calm down. You will get all your answers once we reach home." Arnav said.

As soon as they step into the hall, "Ok! Now we have reached home, tell me everything."

Arnav sighed and said.
"She was the one, who once upon a time Advay loved." Arnav revealed.

Khushi got stumped with the new info.

"What?"

Arnav got up from the sofa and continued,"Yup! He loved her so much and thought she also loved him back."
"But one day he got to know she is a bitch and she was planted by our so-called Mother in his life, to lure him."

Khushi looked at Advay who ran upstairs.
She then looks at Arnav, concerned."Arnav..."

"We should leave him alone for sometime, Khushi. Eventually he will get a grip on himself." Arnav said, looking upstairs.

"Why is she here, after so many years then?" Khushi asked.

Arnav looked at her,"She is Sheetal and she won't be anywhere without any reason. She is back now, that means there is something."

Arnav went into thinking mode.

***
The next day, When Khushi reached school, her friends told her," For the upcoming basketball match, our opponent's team's head is Sheetal."

'So, that means this time I want to win over a Vampiress. I wonder how Arnav and Advay would react to this.' Khushi thought in her mind.

During the break, when Khushi is spending her time with her friends in the canteen, Sheetal came there and stood in front of them.

"I wondered, when others told me that I am looking just like you. But now I am surprised to see you." Sheetal said, looking at Khushi from top to bottom.

When she tried to touch her, Advay came there and stood in front of Khushi, protecting her from Sheetal.

"Don't even try to." He said gritting his teeth.

Sheetal smirked and moved back, saying" Cool Advay Malick. I am not going to do anything to your friend."

She went away from there smirking.

Khushi touched Advay's fist to calm him down.
"Don't worry Adu, nothing will happen to me."

"I won't let anything happen to you." Advay promised her.

Do read it like and comment ♥️

Thank you 😊 💓

Characters-

More characters will be revealed in the future chapters ♥️🤞🏻