3.Witches?

The same night, Khushi decided to sleep with her friends in the hostel room, as Preetho was also back.

In the room, Lavanya and Khushi are there on their beds and gossiping about the day. While Preetho went to school saying she had some work.

"Seriously, we have planned this for Preetho and she has gone away," Khushi said while eating her snacks.

Lavanya chuckled," Yup! weird."

"I will go now. Check where the hell she is and will come back with her." Lavanya rushed out without listening to Khushi.

Khushi got confused with her actions.

***

On the other hand, Lav got to know Preetho went to school, from one of her friends.

She also went there, to know what the hell their best friend from years is doing behind their back.

After reaching there she heard some voices in the corridor, followed them and when she reached the edge. She recognized them as Preetho and Sheetal's voices.

After getting the clear of their convo she was shocked.

***

"Seriously, They both just left you alone in the dorm," Arnav asked, frowning, through the call.

Khushi chuckled, " Yup! But not like leaving. Am sure they will be back soon."

"Yeah, right! After spoiling my dream night with my girl. They will enjoy it." Arnav said sarcastically.

Khushi laughed in his pissed mood," Arnavv... come on. I am promising you, tomorrow night, only us. No one can steal me."

Arnav smiled upon hearing her words.

***

"She escaped. The force was powerful, but still Khushi escaped." Preetho said, depressed.

"But I promise you, by the time of the sacrifice, I will wound her." She promised to Sheetal.

Sheetal smiled evilly and replied, " I trust you. Yet you should be careful. As the Malick brothers are her bodyguards."

Preetho nodded her head "I will."

Lavanya gasped in fear hearing their plans.

Sheetal's vamp hearing caught that and she stood in front of Lavanya, scaring her.

"Oops! Your sweet friend learned about our plans, Preetho. So, what should we do now?" Sheetal asked, smirking evilly.

"You... you both... tried to hurt Khushi. I will tell you this to Arnav. He won't leave you both." She tried to call Arnav, but mistakenly she dialed Khushi.

"You should be alive darling, for that." she says, she bites her on Lavanya's neck. She screamed in pain.

***

"Lav..." Khushi answered worriedly, hearing her scream.

She lifted the call, exactly when Sheetal bit her.

"Lavanya, where the hell are you? Why are you crying?" Khushi cried with fear.

In return, "Sorry to say! Your friend over here is going to die in a few minutes. If you care, come and save her." The call went silent after that.

Khushi got scared and she immediately dialed Arnav and recited everything, while crying

"Don't worry. She is going to be fine." Arnav assured her and went in search of Lavanya along with Advay.