2. Match

On that night, Arnav and Khushi went on a date, where she revealed about the match between her and Sheetal.

"Whoa! Just one day I took leave and missed pretty much everything." Arnav mumbled, while eating.
"Yup!"

***
"Look, if you are not ready to compete with her, then you can drop out from the match." Advay suggested.

Arnar barked," And what? Give a chance to that bitch, to mock Khushi."
Khushi sighed seeing them arguing.

"Please know you both don't argue about it. And Adu, I will take part in the match and will win over her. I know you are worried about her being a Vampire and me being a normal human. But trust me I can do this. Anyway, when I can handle this Lord governor, I can handle her too." Arnav groaned while Khushi chuckled.

***
Khushi is practicing for the match putting in all of her efforts. Arnav and Advay are also helping her.

And just for today, they took a break from the practice and enjoyed the day to their fullest by skating, etc.,

On that night, Arnav and Khushi went on a date, where she revealed about the match between her and Sheetal.

"Whoa! Just one day I took leave and missed pretty much everything." Arnav mumbled, while eating.

"Yup!"

***

"Look, if you are not ready to compete with her, then you can drop out from the match." Advay suggested.

Arnar barked,"And what? Give a chance to that bitch, to mock Khushi."

Khushi sighed seeing them arguing.

"Please know you both don't argue about it. And Adu, I will take part in the match and will win over her. I know you are worried about her being a Vampire and me a normal human. But trust me I can do this. Anyway, when I can handle this Lord governor, I can handle her too." Arnav groaned, while Khushi chuckled.

***

Khushi is practicing for the match, putting all of her effort into it. Arnav and Advay are also helping her.

And just for today, they took break from the practice and enjoying the day to their fullest by doing skating etc.,

Arnav and Khushi are drowned in their world, holding each other's hands while skating. Advay then sees Sheetal there and she is looking at them, with eyes full of devil smirk.

Advay in vamp speed ran to her and stood in front of her smirking. "Don't cast your evil eyes, Shit-all."

Sheetal looked at him and said,"Worried? That I would do something to your lovely brother."

"I won't let you touch his shadow even. Forget about hurting him." Advay warned her.

"I'm scared!" Sheetal acted shivering with his warning.

Advay nodded his head and left from there.

***

The next day, Khushi went to the school along with Arnav and Advay.

In the class, Khushi is sitting in between Arnav and Lavanya. Just then, Sheetal made her entry into the class. "Arghh! Just the one I don't want to see." Arnav said annoyingly.

Sheetal went and sat behind Advay. He gave her a look and whispered,"Don't try your tactics on me."

She rolled her eyes.

After sometime,

"Ok! This is weird. Preetho never likes to miss school. What happened today then, she didn't even call us to tell the reason for her absence." Lavanya exclaimed while taking her things from the locker.