3: Surprise

A/N:
Back story: Jay and Nya has been trying for a baby for months now, but with no luck. They were devastated about it. But one day, when Nya was taking a pregnancy test while Jay was out on a run, she did expect the same result as the other times which was negative, but she didn't expect that this time it was positive. She was finally pregnant. And now she just needed to come up with an idea to surprise Jay with the existing news.

------

Nya couldn't contain her excitement as she stared at the positive result on the pregnancy test. She placed a hand gently on her still-flat belly, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. Knowing that this was the moment she and Jay had been waiting for.
She eagerly brainstormed ways to surprise Jay with the incredible news.

After considering various options, Nya decided to create a special memory that would forever be etched in their hearts. She began assembling a thoughtful plan.

The next day, Nya had prepared for the surprise. She had bought tiny onesies that said 'Hi daddy, can't wait to meet you", and a blue t-shirt that said 'Soon to be father'. She also had made a photo album, filled with pictures of their journey together, from their adventures to their lovely moments at home.

The day has come, and Nya felt a whirlwind of emotions - anticipation mixed with nervousness - but she knew it would all be worth it. Finally, it was time, and everything was in place.

Nya set up a cozy spot in their living room, drenched in soft candlelight and with their favorite song playing softly in the background. She laid out the photo album she had created, alongside a handwritten letter expressing her love and gratitude for Jay.

As the front door creaked open, Jay stepped inside, unaware of the surprise that awaited him after a call from Kryptarium Prison.

Sensing the atmosphere shift, he followed the flickering candlelight to the living room. His eyes widened as he took in the sight before him, the carefully arranged setting, the photo album, and the expectant smile on Nya's face.

Confusion and curiosity danced across Jay's features, but when his eyes landed on the positive pregnancy test Nya held in her trembling hand, everything clicked into place.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, as a smile slowly formed on his face and tears of joy started to form in his eyes.

He rushed towards Nya, enveloping her in a tight embrace, overcome with pure joy.

"OMG! Nya, are you serious?!" He asked, the tears now escaping.
"Yeah, Sparky. I'm pregnant. We are going to have a baby!" Nya answered, her own tears escaping.

As they sat there, basking in the glow of their shared happiness, Jay and Nya marveled at the miracle growing within Nya's womb.

-------

A/N: Short chapter, but my heart warmed up🥰🥹

Hope you liked this chapter😊

Bye for now👋

Peace✌️

~Niki🌺

Words: 508